As part of the global IT Network team, you manage and ensure the continuity of Network services for our users as well as define and deploy a new network architecture in a stimulating technological environment. You also act as the main technical contact for our Phoenix headquarters and data center back-end infrastructure.
- Administrate and operate, as part of the team, the global network infrastructure: LAN, WAN, WIFI, private and public Cloud, remote access, security to ensure the availability and continuity of network services in accordance with our contractual commitments (SLA):
- 2nd level support on incidents and service requests.
- Act as a local contact for network and infrastructure operations (physical and logical setup), specifically but not only, for the Phoenix office and data center.
- Troubleshoot network problems, communicate to stakeholders and if required escalate issues to vendor.
- Design, document and carry out changes as required.
- Ensure a proper life cycle and documentation for the site infrastructure and services under your responsibility staying in line with the team(s) standards and guidelines;
- Act as a source of proposals for the optimization (cost, performance, usability) of the services under the team’s responsibility.
- Participate in the definition of network global standards and technology roadmap in collaboration with the other team members.
- Act as network representative on selected IT projects. Validate technical proposals with the relevant stakeholders. Deploy, test and document technical architecture.
- Mentor less experienced people in the global network team, and in the Network Operations Center based in Bangalore/India. Adequately transfer knowledge and improve documentation.
- Be a positive, accountable team player.
- Protocols: OSPF, BGP, NHRP, IPv4/IPv6, IPSEC, SSL VPN, DHCP, DNS, DNSSEC.
- Cisco: IOS, NX-OS, Wireless, campus switches, datacentre switches, routers.
- Security: PAN-OS a strong asset, Experience running and troubleshooting security products/solutions (next-gen firewalls, IDS, 802.1x, radius…).
- AWS & Azure networking a strong plus.
- Python programming and Ansible a strong plus.
- Grafana, Prometheus, ELK skills an asset.
Degree & Certifications:
- Technical degree, Bachelor's in CS or equivalent
- Strong background in Cisco Routing/Switching
- Recent CCNA, CCNP an asset
- Palo Alto ACE or PCNSE an asset
- ITIL Foundations (V3 preferred) an asset.
- Good communicator; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Service oriented; with strong listening skills
- Self-motivated; can bring improvement with new technologies
- Organizational skills; with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Comfortable in a fast-evolving environment
- Comfortable working in a geographically distributed team
- Able to step in rapidly and autonomously on the Job