Direct Hire - Medical Assembly - 1st and 2nd Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Production Operator is responsible for several aspects of the production including material handling, equipment operation, process monitoring, quality control, with the primary responsibility of assembling medical and combination devices. The majority of a Production Operator’s time will be spent working inside a class 7-8 cleanroom operating automation, and physically assembling and inspecting parts. The Production Operator’s specific responsibilities can change regularly based on the production needs.
- Assemble products per NACS processes and procedures with accuracy
- Correctly document completed procedures by initialing and dating with GDP
- Correctly document and communicate nonconformances
- Follow clean room processes and procedures with accuracy
- Follow production processes and procedures with accuracy
- Follow safety related processes and procedures with accuracy
- Follow production schedules as directed
- Collect components and supplies as directed
- Assist in the sampling of material
- Completes all administrative functions relating to business or regulatory requirements
- Other essential responsibilities as assigned
- May participate in line clearance
- May handle hazardous materials with proper PPE
- May assemble with the use of small hand tools
- May operate automation equipment
- May package and label product
- May provide information to the quality department for root cause analysis
- May assist the Lead Production Operator and Supervisor to resolve issues
- May provide minimal equipment maintenance as directed
- May provide hands on job function training/support to coworkers as directed
- Other additional responsibilities as assigned
- Perform duties following NACS, Inc. quality and safety standards.
- Participate in team building, training, and department communications.
- Understand and follow all attendance related policies.
- Maintain a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Perform additional job responsibilities as assigned.
Below are the guidelines for education, knowledge, skill, and/or abilities need to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be considered for individuals who are unable to meet the required qualifications.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in medical assembly
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience working in a clean room
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have intimate working knowledge of GMP and GDP
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for a minimum of 4 hours at a time
- Must have excellent fine motor skills and hand dexterity
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- 2 - 4 years of experience in medical assembly
- 2 - 4 years of experience working in a clean room
- Experience operating a braiding machine
- Experience operating a spray coating machine
- Experience with suturing and/or trimming
NACS, Inc.Why Work Here?
Competitive pay, great benefits, upward mobility, and a fun but challenging work environment. Join NACS, Inc. and grow with us!
For 30 years, NACS has been creating tooling/fixtures, semi-automated systems, fully automated systems, and providing contract combination/medical device manufacturing for some of the world’s most demanding customers. NACS provides complex scalable solutions by weighing capital costs with market demand curves.
14640 Buchanan St NEHam Lake, MN