Sales Support Specialist
Growing Electronics Equipment Distributor in Las Vegas, NV has an immediate need for an energetic and reliable Sales Support Specialist with Sage 100 experience. The desired candidate will have at least two years’ experience in Sales Support, Customer Service and Support, Credit Card Processing (APS Preferred), and experience interacting with the Accounts Receivable Department. The successful candidate will also demonstrate excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills, and be able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- 401K with employer match
- Co-Pay Health Insurance plan
- Dental, Disability, Vision, Life and other insurances available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick/Personal time
- Paid Vacation
- Enter new customer information adhering to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
- Obtain Sales Exempt Certificates at new account setup, and Interface with the Accounts Receivable Department
- Answering phones.
- Assist with new sales rep on-boarding.
- Managing employee time cards through ADP system.
Support the Sales Department with Sales Order Entry and verify Customer Information and Payment Details
Accurately and efficiently preauthorize credit cards.
Research and solve payment discrepancies.
Assist in the processing of credit applications.
Act as a liaison to the accounts receivable department, and customers to enhance customer service and resolve issues
- Assistance with shipping, including dealing with shipping issues.
Assistance with sales, including sales order management.
- Assistance with office duties, including incoming communication, reporting, and salesperson management.
- Ownership of client care, including incoming communication, contact management, and credit issues.
Assistance with brand and line logistics, including vendor relations, and delivery scheduling.
Assistance with sales system inventory management duties, including serial number tracking, tariff maintenance, part number changes, and re-order strategies
- Assistance with trade show planning, including on site interaction, appointment planning and post-show lead dispersion and follow up.
- Assistance with beta-product roll out
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Sales or other designated Managers.
- Previous experience in sales admin, customer service, or related field
- Credit Card Processing, APS preferred.
- Good customer service, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Accounting/Finance, with understanding of Sales Orders, Customer billing, settlement, credit and accounts receivable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Customer Tax Exemption Certificate experience
- Sage 100 experience is a plus
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with employees and clients
Education and Experience:
2 years or more experience in Sales Support, Customer Service, and Accounts Receivable with credit card processing and applying customer payments.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
North American Cable Equipment, Inc. (NACE) founded in 1992 with headquarters in West Chester Pennsylvania and sales and distribution facilities in Pennsylvania, Missouri, and Nevada is a manufacturer and leading supplier of electronics, cable, and installation hardware to the data, security, satellite TV, Cable TV and Video Surveillance communications industries. NACE's extensive solutions portfolio, design and manufacturing capabilities are complemented by world-class supply chain and customer service to offer clients the best value in high quality end-to-end solutions available for today's complex video and data transport requirements. Recently NACE has formed an ISP NACEComm and provides both entertainment video and data services to the commercial marketplace. Additional information about NACE can be found at www.nace.tv