NAC Semi Saint Petersburg, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: Expeditor
The ideal candidate for this position will have some experience with tracking shipments with established global freight carriers, or some experience in distribution, or procurement, or all three. The job will require tracking a heavy volume of purchase orders placed with hundreds of different global vendors all with critical due dates. On-time delivery of these shipments directly impacts our customer service levels and will require a candidate who is focused, accurate, and expedient.
• Confirm all purchase orders (PO’s) for quantities, pricing and delivery dates.
• Update system with accurate waybill numbers & projected delivery dates.
• Follow up with suppliers on late PO’s and push for updated delivery information.
• Expedite material with Freight Carriers & suppliers (domestic & international).
• Assist import and export brokers with U.S. Customs clearance and documentation.
• Work with sales teams to relay information regarding production delays, delivery delays etc.
• Assist purchasing in updating products with proper HTS codes and ECCN#s.
• Build and maintain vendor relationships through constant email and phone communication.
• Record Keeping – Creates spreadsheets and documents that are clear and concise (including compiling of data for defective material claims & Commodities reporting).
• Multitasking – Demonstrates aptitude in prioritizing tasks according to importance and completion date.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills:
• Communication – Effectively articulates issues or needs to vendors. Consistently reaches out to vendors to assist in expediting of material. Keeps sales informed of delivery changes.
• Teamwork – Is accustomed to working in a team environment with multiple teammates requesting assistance.
• Problem solving – Successfully uses all given information to make informed decisions. independently and has awareness to ask for help with decisions when necessary.
• Microsoft Excel Skills – Posses proficient knowledge of Excel including formulas.
• Flexibility – Has ability to adapt to changes in daily tasks when ad hoc projects and assignments arise.
• Experience in or knowledge of purchasing processes and international shipping preferred.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task is a must.
• Skilled in MS Office, Excel, & MS Outlook.
• Excellent oral/written communication required.
NAC SemiWhy Work Here?
Would you like to a be a part of a growing organization with a culture not only focused on its customers but on its employees as well?
NAC Semi (NAC Group, Inc.) is a global electronic component design services & distribution company. We bridge the gap between the catalog houses and large fulfillment distributors. NAC's authorized products and services support the design & manufacturing needs of customers in important market segments including Power, Mil-Aero, Hi-Temp Industrial, & EV Technology. NAC is proud to be voted one of Tampa Bay's top Work Places fours years running. www.nacsemi.com
1790 Commerce Ave NSaint Petersburg, FL
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at NAC Semi