If you have the will to be a successful business builder and the curiosity to learn technology, you may be the tech-savvy Business Developer our team seeks.
As the premier sales + marketing firm, N3 brings results and builds revenues for some of the world’s most well-known technology companies. Our teams engage business makers worldwide on investing in technology infrastructure by listening to how teams use business software, discovering decision makers’ wish lists and influencing customers’ solution selections.
Role: N3 Technology Sales - Business Developer Charleston, West Virginia
- Engaging with customers in a consultative approach
- Endless curiosity in digital product markets
- Understanding that closing B2B deals starts with accurately qualifying the BANT (Budget, Authority, Need, Timeline)
- Wisdom to respect the importance of every phone call
- Competence in learning and discussing Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Internet of Things, Software as a Service, Enterprise Resource Planning and Cloud-based solutions
- Big picture thinking fueling perseverance through follow up calls, leaving voice mails, coordinating appointments, presenting metrics
- Integrity of intel reported daily into CRM and of email correspondence sent on behalf of our clients
- Coordinating successful go-to-market services for business owners + client stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Follow all N3 Information Security policies and processes as required per the job function/role of this position
Employees have grown within N3 into leadership roles to include President, VPs, Strategic Directors, Program Managers, Inside Sales Team Managers, Team Leads, Project Managers and Peer Mentors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.