We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative who has a background in general labor/warehouse work.
Do you have experience in the following?
If so, APPLY TODAY!
- Ability to work a fast-paced, repetitive environment
- Ability to stand the entire shift
- Ability to read and comprehend measurements
- Ability to track sales daily
- Ability to comprehend basic computer skills
Our goal is to connect you with supportive resources to supplement your skills in order to attain your dream career!
WE JUST SIGNED ON WITH A BRAND NEW CLIENT!! LOOKING TO FILL POSITIONS IN ENTRY LEVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE MUST BE ABLE TO START WORK ASAP!
THIS POSITION IS GREAT FOR ENTRY LEVEL, COLLEGE GRADS!
** Please note that this is an entry-level position- you must learn all ends of our business operations before overseeing a team. **
- Build client relationships by providing exceptional customer service
- Have a thorough understanding of all clients products and services and be able to educate clients on how our products and services would be beneficial to them
- Acts as a Point of Contact for new and existing clients
- Troubleshoot and problem solve client or member accounts and issues
- Perform customer account maintenance requests from clients
- Provide sound business advice and suggestions to clients
- Retain business by identifying and addressing client issues (red flags)
- Suggest ideas and improvements
- Excellent training and customer services skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management and demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times
- Able to be flexible in a rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to work independently -- self-starter