Customer Service Representative | Management & Sales Experience Apply!
N.C.O's Enterprise Inc Town 'n' Country, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service, Sales & Management Openings
- Do you enjoy being out and about vs. in a cubical?
- Do you have Great People Skills and want an EXCITING NEW CAREER?
- Are you tired of talking on the phone and never meeting your customers and clients?
- Do Quality Control and Scripts stunt your ability to use your personality?
- Are you seeking rapid advancement?
We need enthusiastic, goal-oriented individuals, who want to succeed in a competitive high energy environment!
NCO Enterprises, Inc. is one of the premier promotional sales and marketing firms in the area. We specialize in gaining a fast, measurable advantage for our clients. Our clients are looking for "an edge" in advertising. We've developed a powerful, word-of-mouth method to our promotions that adds more of a personality for our clients' brand and services. This enables us to educate them on any changes in our client’s industry, promote various services, and personally thank customers for their business.
Here at NCO Enterprise, our company holds four key values:
Integrity: We put our team in front of our own personal gain, we make sure their success is acquired before we look at our own needs.
Empower: To be a great leader, one must empower their team.
Synergy: Our sports-minded team focuses on how to improve, prosper, and grow together. The sportsmanship mentality prompts our success.
Entrepreneurship: “Everyone can tell you the risk. An entrepreneur can see the reward.” - Robert Kiyosaki
Positions vary by department but some opportunities may include exposure to the following fields:
- Marketing and Advertising
- Promotional Sales
- Campaign Management
- Team Management
- Personnel / Interviewing
- Face to Face Customer Service
- Development of Marketing Plans
NCO Enterprises Offers:
- Fun and positive work environment
- Opportunity for management
- Optional travel
- Unlimited opportunities
NCO Enterprises will provide individuals with excellent leadership, guidance, a competitive merit-based compensation, and a challenging career path. This is an entry-level position so college graduates or people looking to get their foot in the door are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must represent the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Be a self-starter with problem-solving skills
- Be a career-oriented individual
- Must be available to start within two weeks
N.C.O's Enterprise Inc
AddressTown 'n' Country, FL