Project Coordinator (supporting Construction Operations)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
N-Store Services is a National General Contractor seeking a smart, highly organized & motivated person, with excellent communication skills. If you are someone who values innovation as much as a “work hard-play hard” company culture, we want to connect with you. Are you looking for a special place to start or start over? We value that. Take a look at our Project Coordinator role and let us know if it’s something you could be amazing at. We look forward to hearing from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Project Managers to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives for each project
- Attend and contribute to project discovery meetings
- Manage project-related information by ensuring it’s correct and organized
- Solicit and qualify subcontractor bids for Project Manager review
- Source, price and order material, equipment, and labor
- Ensure on-time delivery of materials, equipment, and labor
- Arrange and book Field Team travel
- Ensure the Field Team receives accurate and complete job documentation
- Review daily reports from the field, escalating issues as necessary
- Ensure change order documentation is completed
- Assist Project Manager with job turnover
- Review and approve final job costs and invoices
- Ensure final invoices and lien waivers are received from subcontractors in timely manner
- Work on special committees or projects as needed
Our ideal candidate:
- Advanced organizational skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple jobs at one time and work with people in various roles
- Intermediate user level experience with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, & Teams; Experience using Spectrum software a plus
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- At least one year of experience working in administrative/customer service capacity
- Intermediate negotiation skills
- Experience working in construction or related field a plus
- Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college/technical school preferred
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
N-Store Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. N-Store will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with N-Store on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
160 Chesterfield Industrial DriveSaint Louis County, MO
Get fresh Construction Project Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.