Are you innovative, creative and someone who takes pride and ownership of your position?
Are you ready to work for a company that rewards hard work and creative solutions?
We have ambitious, talented and driven employees in every area of our company and we are searching for more employees with those same qualities to join our team.
· Sell the organization’s services nationally in line with companies’ goals and values.
· Initiate, develop, and maintain strong relationships with key prospects to identify and form long-term partnerships.
· Serve as the primary business contact for clients and be responsible for client satisfaction.
· Consistently provide excellent customer service to all accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within and throughout the companies to ensure service and quality.
N-Store Services is a work/hard play hard culture, which encourages team collaboration. We offer great benefits including a fun, flexible work environment.
· Continuously identify and generate new strategic revenue growth by constantly qualifying new customers and markets.
· Act as the primary liaison between client and the companies - oversee entire sales cycle including prospecting, evaluating, developing, proposing, negotiating, and closing sales then ensuring client satisfaction and retention through implementation and A/R collections when necessary.
· Foster partnership with the customer, and add value for both the customer and our companies by evaluating the relationship and identifying opportunities for improvement.
· Provide superior account management service & leadership by collaborating with teams within our companies in support of client needs - both external and internal.
· Establish, build, and maintain customer relationships resulting in continuous profitable revenue growth in alignment with companies’ objectives.
· Achieve annual sales quotas – scaled appropriately by title – for both organic new, and existing clients as established by DBD.
· Attend client meetings/events, trade and other relevant industry networking events to promote business.
· Prepare sales prospecting and development reports (ex: prospect qualification notes, account notes, and other reporting as requested, etc.). Maintain accurate sales forecast, and other documentation.
Our ideal candidate would possess the following:
· Bachelor Degree in marketing, business, construction, or related field.
· 10 years of relevant, consultative sales experience within construction or related industries.
· Intermediate experience in Spectrum (or equivalent construction accounting software), Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, and Internet.
· Familiar with construction and field concepts, practices, codes and procedures.
· Self-starter that works independently and with teams.
· Advanced selling capability, relationship building, and negotiation and closing capability.
· Advanced organizational and communication skills.
· Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
We are a national specialty contractor providing a variety of industries multi-site solutions for their construction and maintenance needs. Our breadth of services span, open environment remodels, refreshes, high volume rollouts, tenant improvements, retail channel installations, programmatic maintenance, store fixture installation, and Design-Build. We regularly perform and we hold license, where applicable, in the continental states. N-Store Services is a growing and forward thinking organization with a work environment that fosters innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit.