N-Store Services, LLC is a work/hard play hard culture, which encourages teamwork and collaboration. This is a great work environment, which offers competitive pay, great benefits including a fun, flexible work environment.
The Human Resources Manager will direct, organize, plan and develop the implementation and administration of Human Resources functions and carries out policies and procedures relating to all phases of human resource functions.
This position oversee activities relating to recruitment, policies, employee relations, performance management, benefits, engagement, and salary administration.
We are looking for a strong collaborative HR Manager who is an excellent relationship builder and positive people person.
- Directly supervise multiple employees in the HR Department.
- Provide day to day guidance and problem solving assistance to the HR Team
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
- Increase engagement of team members
- Create and maintain job-training material to ensure accurate and effective and ensure HR Team is properly trained for role through new hire training and developmental training.
- Oversee recruiting efforts: Support interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Develop and maintain an effective program by recruiting and hiring qualified candidates to fill vacant positions within budget, on time and limited turnover.
- Plan, facilitate or develop and provide appropriate company training for employees and management.
- Develop and administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Manage all terminations and limit liability.
- Drive cost initiatives and corporate communications.
- Design, develop and implement key initiatives
- Recommend and implement programs and procedures to limit and reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Manage employee relations and investigate issues thoroughly and fairly. Handle employee relations counseling by providing help and guidance to employees and managers with issues.
- Mentor, coach and educate staff and managers.
- Interact regularly with leadership team and individual managers to ensure companies’ priorities are aligned with overall company direction.
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the organization through the human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance nationally.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Oversee the company-recruiting program to ensure effective hiring practices.
- Manage Return to Work program.
- Maintain an effective compensation program to ensure consistency and fairness
- Prepare and manage HR Budget.
- Other responsibilities as requested per the job description and/or requested by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Our ideal candidate will be able to perform all job functions successfully; an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related field
· At least 5-10 years of generalist experience in Human Resources
· 5-10 plus years of experience in Human Resources Management
· Advanced technical knowledge of employment laws (state and federal)
· Intermediate experience in Spectrum software, Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
· Ability to effectively present information and train groups of employees and managers
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Advanced leadership skills to lead and direct work of others
· Advanced time management and organizational skills
· Ability to deal with people in various roles
· Other knowledge, skills and abilities may be required per the job description and/or requested by management.