Please respond me with updated profile at email@example.com if you feel that you are qualified with the requirement you can directly call me to discuss it 973-671-3596
Financial Data Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (Candidate will work remotely while Covid restrictions are in place)
USC Preferred but we can consider GC with exceptional communication skills & experience
12 + months W-2 contract
Rate on W2 Contract
IT Data Analyst is responsible for creating dashboards for business clients that include and improve IT processes, ensuring processes are repeatable and measurable. They also ensure that the IT processes and procedures are in alignment with the security framework and meet business requirements.
The Data Analyst works with cross-functional IT teams to design, develop and maintain IT processes and procedures utilizing best practices and industry standard frameworks. The overarching goal of the work IT Data Analyst is to manage monthly budget and actual variance drivers. Coordinate and Conduct audit reviews/findings and prepare reports. Work closely in the development of Service Level agreements to improve the IT organizations performances.
Individuals in this role require the ability to foster a work environment in which individuals collaborate in pursuit of a common mission and mutual goals. To be successful this individual must have the ability to develop well defined processes and procedures with clearly documented accountability for each activity.
Essential Skills/Experience (including but not limited to):
- Minimum of at least 3 years of experience in financial assessment and planning.
- Minimum 3 years of experience collecting data, developing reports, and creating dashboards for management.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, Visio and SharePoint skills along with excellent note taking, documentation and issue/action/decision tracking experience
- Experience with identifying and understanding budget variance drivers
- Working knowledge of managing a cost centers BPR monthly and year-to-date performance processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of cost transparency models or supporting existing applications such as iServer or other tools
- Experience with Audit reviews and assessments
Preferred Skills/Optional Experience include:
- Strong analytical, technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, or within a team environment.
- Ability support month-end and year-end close processes such as identifying accruals and reclasses
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
Education/Certifications - Include:
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Finance or Accounting Experience required.
N-IT Solutions LLC
900 Wilshire Drive, Suite: 202
Troy, MI, 48084
N-IT Solutions LLC
Why Work Here?NIT was formed with core values of customer focus, long-term relationship and backward integration with supply chain. We strive hard to find quality resources with a selective approach to cater specific customer requirements
Great growth advantage, Professional Approach