Please get back to me with your updated resume at email@example.com, I will surely get back to you for further processing.
Access VBA Developer
Richmond VA (Remote for now)
12 + months contract
Rate on W-2 all-inc
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing, testing and implementing Access database(s), corresponding reporting, and job aids to be used by various departments within Quality.
- Other duties can include data analysis, requirements definition, project documentation, report design, application development, and testing.
- Demonstrated experience in building Access databases, including UI, reporting, form creation, queries, etc., including strong understanding of database development, testing, documentation, VBA, and implementation
- Ability to manage deadlines, prioritize competing assignments, and deliver results
- Coordinate with internal departments to document business requirements, project tasks, and designs for Access database creation and updates
- Generate easy-to-interpret reports and presentations based on collected data
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and general useful business reports Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically, Access, Excel, PPT, and SharePoint.
- Self-started mentality with the ability to work independently on deliverables when necessary.
- Ability to proactively anticipate needs, identify and recommend alternative solutions or options.
- Natural curiosity and desire to solve problems quickly.
- Ability to quickly come up-to-speed in a new department
• Knowledge and experience with Medicare Advantage Stars and/or HEDIS data is a plus
• Conduct research and apply findings, digest complex topics and break down into high level summaries
• Identify and/or analyze business problems and devise procedures for solutions to the problem
• Generate easy-to-interpret reports and presentations based on collected data
• Use statistical methods to analyze data and general useful business reports
• Use data to create models that depict trends in industry and client data
Bachelor's degree in a related field.
“Please e-mail me if I miss your call, I will call you shortly once I get a chance”
N-IT Solutions LLC
900 Wilshire Drive, Suite: 202
Troy, MI, 48084
N-IT Solutions LLC
Why Work Here?NIT was formed with core values of customer focus, long-term relationship and backward integration with supply chain. We strive hard to find quality resources with a selective approach to cater specific customer requirements
Great growth advantage, Professional Approach