Senior Java Developer
- Posted: March 15, 2023
This job profile provides a broad overview of the Job Category Senior Developer and is not intended to exhaustively describe the job.
This role is a senior software developer with proven senior level experience of software development and design. The Senior Java Developer works with N ConsultingLLC and client teams on-site, and is expected to mentor and share their skills and knowledge with other developers on their projects.
The Senior Java Developer is responsible for the following:
· Providing technical leadership within their team
· Consistently delivering to challenging business objectives and adhere to Service Level Agreements with commercial implications for success and failure
· Demonstrating strong problem-solving skills
· Utilising Agile Technical practices; TDD, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming etc
· Introducing Open Source products/ tools as appropriate to optimise the delivery timescale and quality of the software product
The following skills and experience are required:
· Looking for seasoned Java professional
· Experience in developing enterprise application on Java technologies
· Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills
· Experience on build tools such as Jenkins,Maven and Gradle
· Worked on Service Oriented Architecture using Restful/SOAP webservices ..
· Have succesfully applied Agile Scrum/SAFE Agile methodologies
· Experienced on Amazon/Azure Cloud services
· Experience on Spring MVC,Spring,Spring Boot,Microservices,Kafka ,MQ...
· Experience on Design tools IBM Rational Software Architect
· Experience on Websphere,JBoss,Tomcat
· Experience with version Control Git,CVS,SVN
· Experience on RDBMS such as Oracle,SQL and MySQL
· Experience on logging tools such as logzio,AppD ..
N Consulting Ltd
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?