- Posted: over a month ago
N Consulting Engineers is fast-growing civil engineering and technology consulting company. We are looking for project coordinator to join us on our quest to further invent and innovate.
This person will work with the firm’s top management team and operations stakeholders to develop strategy, understand our services and products. You will work with the team to prepare a high-impact proposals that clearly articulate NCE’s value proposition. This candidate will be an integral part of the team, service-oriented, have the ability to take the lead on activities/initiatives and drive progress and able to relate well with diverse group of technical professionals.
You will be part of a high-energy, collaborative environment under the leadership of an experienced project management team.
- Serving as the day-to-day point of contact for managing client relationships on technical engagements such as site support retainers and other project related requests.
- Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering writing, review, and approval.
- Work with Project Managers to develop, and maintain monthly budgets, tracking committed costs and costs to complete.
- Identifying opportunities for new scopes of work with existing clients, and working with business development partners to propose and implement change orders
- Manage project financial overviews which keep track of a project’s profitability and cash flow on a monthly basis.
- Clearly defining/communicating technical task details in the form of user stories to the development and design team as needed.
- Maintains quality results by using templates, following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone.
- Documenting key decisions, scope changes, personnel updates, risks and mitigation plans
- Creating and managing detailed schedules that promote efficiency and team velocity.
- Taking initiative in attempting to identify risks, asking follow-up questions, and identifying/communicating when requests go beyond the scope of an existing arrangement
- Coordinates with/reaches out to sub-consultants and other teaming partners to obtain needed information.
- Participating in internal training, communication, planning and update meetings.
- Drives continuous improvement throughout the organization and is a proponent for positive change.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, or marketing related field, or equivalent experience in a professional services environment.
- 2+ years of experience in project coordination.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in high-pressure situations while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- High level of initiative and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with clear expectations and timelines.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Optimistic, proactive, energetic approach to work habits and communications.
N Consulting Engineers
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at N Consulting Engineers