• Identify potential business prospects (leads) in assigned region across Pharma, Biotech, VC, Non-profits, research institutes, agricultural, and veterinary sciences.
• Identify key decision makers relevant to business for potential contact.
• Mature existing contacts and leads into near-term revenue generation
• Establish new contacts with biotech/pharmaceutical companies focusing within assigned territory and facilitate meetings with technical teams and senior leadership as required.
• Systematic reporting of sales related activities, meeting summaries as well as revenue forecasting
• Participate in and provide support for proposal writing with emphasis on consistency, quality and presentation to client.
• Provide attentive and comprehensive customer service for ongoing and new customer relationships
• Participate in and provide support for marketing research activities
• Develop and expand on establishing a robust marketing database, identify and provide solutions for growth opportunities.
• Provide market feedback to senior management.
• Ensure effective representation by attending, exhibit and speak at various conferences and trade shows.
• Develop and maintain timelines that meet assigned projects and goals, working constructively with internal business partners.
• Ability to travel whenever required and within the assigned territory to maintain customer relationship.
• Demonstrate a broad understanding of cell line development, protein production, analytics and animal models of disease.
• Existing network and contacts in the industry to facilitate market penetration.
• Good understanding of protein sciences discovery market.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of clients.
• Self-motivated individual with excellent communication and attention to detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft office and SalesForce.
Required Education and Experience:
3+ years of relevant industry experience in drug discovery, in-vivo and in-vitro services preferably in a CRO.