As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for profiling, detailing, branding, creating marketing awareness and selling the Specialty Pharmacy products and services within your assigned territory. You will provide consultative selling that will demonstrate Pharmacy's value and philosophies.
• Calling into and establishing relationships with specialty offices such as Neurology, Immunology, Hematology, Oncology and OBGYN practices
• Work with key physician practices calling on Nurses, Office Managers, Case Managers, Referral Coordinators
• You will also contact HTC's( Hemophilia Treatment Centers) as well as patient referrals to understand their status and ultimately try and recover any opportunity in bringing them back for services
• Work closely with senior level internal executives and internal patient advocates to achieve objectives for the account
• Effectively dialogue with prospects and customers about key topics such as products, patient services, new company features and capabilities
• Achieve and exceed assigned objectives
• Efficiently manage required data points and other information within the SalesForce CRM system including qualifying accounts, updating contact information, and managing opportunities through a sales cycle
• Apply sales protocol by following approved sales presentation guidelines
• Drive business across IVIG and hemophilia therapy line by articulating Pharmacy’s programs and services. Work with lost accounts and/or patient referrals within a specified geographical territory to grow business by achieving assigned goals
• Achieve a minimum of 60 outbound calls per day to meet objectives
• Effectively negotiate and collaborate with internal stakeholders, channel partners, and other sales cycle influencers
• Build and sustain relationships founded on trust with internal and external customers to ensure continued customer satisfaction and loyalty (customers include colleagues, Management, outside sales personnel, outside channel partners, etc.)
Why Work Here?
We are a small company with loyal employees and it is important that a trust is developed based on consistency and output.