- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Organizing and posting prepaid, purchases, void, and debit from A/R.
- Organizing and posting general ledger, sales journal, and wages.
- Depreciation procedures.
- Wages procedures.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Issuing and submitting checks.
- Auditing accounts.
- Collections and payment procedures.
- Quarterly reports.
- Sales and use tax form.
- Procedures associated to the Company’s retirement plan.
- Daily posting and submission of deposits.
- Pending charges.
- Inventory control.
- Assisting with the verification of all Importer Security Filing fees invoiced.
- Handling of forms associated to personnel.
- Reports to the Management Personnel.
- Any other task or tasks that the company may require.
Who we are:
Néstor Reyes, Inc. is Puerto Rico's No. 1 U.S. Customs Brokers & Freight Forwarders Firm, and Free Trade Zone Consultants, currently handles import and exports transactions, as well as domestic shipments, for many companies in the Island.
- BA in Accounting or related
- Customer-service skills
- Good communication skills
- Team-work oriented
- Organization skills
- Word, Excel, Power Point
Néstor Reyes Inc. offers a competitive salary, an excellent work environment, as well as constant learning and professional growth.
Néstor Reyes Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration. Is prohibited the discrimination against employees or applicants based on their race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Néstor Reyes Inc.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Posting Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.