The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Digital Business Analyst who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Security Clearance Required: Enhanced Reliability
- Performs a set of tasks and facilitation techniques used to work as a partner among stakeholders to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to meet its goals.
- In partnership with the Solution Architect, performs enterprise analysis prior to pursuing business specific solutions.
- Creates visual models, elicits, & documents requirements.
- Provides second level application services support to internal business users.
- Performs in depth research and identify sources of production issues.
- Investigates and documents root cause analysis of issues.
- Focused on the delivery of the service’s business outcomes and Key Performance Indicators, when determining work priorities.
- Work closely with business and technology partners in identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Build and foster relationships across multiple workgroups and scrum teams.
- Provides impact analysis of process and technical change requests to existing service.
- Analyzes impact of Information Technology environment changes and upgrades on the application services and coordinates testing and change management.
- Analyzes trends in application support tickets and executes problem management practices to eliminate recurring incidents.
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience.
- Experienced in effectively interacting and communicating with business teams; can consolidate business requirements and translate them into IT deliverables
- 3 or more years Business analysis and software support.
- Excellent problem solving, planning, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, including written, verbal and presentation skills. (Required)
- 3 or more years Digital applications experience, Design thinking, Backlog management, Service integration design skills, BPM modelling (Required)
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodology (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Certified business analysis professional (CBAP) (Asset), BABOK (Asset), ITIL foundations (Asset), Project Management Professional (Asset), TOGAF certification (Asset)
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
Job is also known as: Digital Analyst, Business Analyst