-Customer Service Associate
-Growth and Promotional Opportunities based on merit NOT seniority
-Virginia Beach, VA.
The Customer Service Representative maintains the daily operations of the customer service and sales team. This position develops, implements and maintains procedures to improve customer service and is responsible for promoting company standards and engaging employees to drive customer loyalty and customer engagement through customer service.
- Supports programs that drive team performance toward departmental and organizational goals.
- Assist customer service and sales team toward achievement of operational goals.
- Hires and provides training for new and/or less experienced customer service and sales staff.
- Reviews and evaluates work to ensure quality and timeliness
- Investigates and researches escalated customer service inquiries.
- Ensures employees behaviors are focused on improved customer satisfaction to drive customer loyalty.
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- 1 to 3 years Customer Service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to cross train and develop team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team
- Helps build a positive team spirit
- Adapts and able to deal with frequent changes in the work environment
- Able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to service requests to meet customer commitments.
This is an entry level position: We are looking for someone that is trainable!