Laboratory Technician (Night Shift)
- Posted: May 17, 2022
- Complying with the laboratory's technical, administrative and safety policies and procedures.
- Participating in the laboratory's quality assurance plan, adhering to quality control and preventive maintenance policies and appropriately documenting these activities.
- Working as part of a team to produce repeatable quality results.
- Maintaining a clean and organized laboratory space.
- Following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Operating high performance liquid handling robots.
- Participating in continuing education according to accepted laboratory standards.
- Actively participating in successful and timely completion of training and competency assessment as outlined in the laboratory and departmental training programs.
Shift: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 6:00pm-6:30am
- Bachelor's degree in a chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory/medical technology science.
- Due to the nature of the tests extensive documentation skills are required
- Requires good attention to detail
- Good communication skills are a must
- Requires the ability to adapt to change efficiently
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Carrying, communicating, analyzing, coordinating, lifting up to 20lbs, repetitive Motion, color Determination The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
HealthcareView all jobs at Myriad Genetics