Senior Branch Administrative Associate
The Gregory-Simmons Group, located in Seattle, WA, is actively seeking a Senior Branch Administrative Associate to join our independent and seasoned Financial Advisory Group. This position will provide support to our client base; create, implement and manage procedures and take direct ownership of our practice’s operations and adherence to compliance requirements. To be successful in this role, qualified candidates must be detail oriented, organized, and express themselves as a confident decision-maker. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be sincerely thoughtful, display integrity and represent themselves as an honest leader who positively represents our practice and remains engaged with team leaders, staff and clients.
Highlights of the Senior Branch Administrative Associate position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Branch Manager with overall management and oversight of office
- Oversee day-to-day operations, systems, seasonal calendar, and special projects
- Ensure productivity within the team and be on-alert for areas of development and improvement
- Coordinate with team in supporting client services
- Maintain and formulate policies and processes, with an eye towards improving functionality
- Detail oriented and demonstrates a commitment to accuracy, confidentiality, and delivers high quality work consistently; driven to exceed expectations
- Strong leadership skills, built on respecting the differences in others; positive attitude with a genuine interest in supporting our clients
- Demonstrate mental toughness, with an interest to learn and move past obstacles at hand; Natural tendency to function well and seek solutions; possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing demands; proven organizational and prioritizing abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in collaboration with the practice’s leadership, team and peers; dependable; trustworthy and dedicated
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance; address clients in a friendly, sincere and professional manner, at all times
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; extensive relative work experience will also be considered
- FINRA Series 7 required; FINRA 63/65 or 66 required; 9/10 or 24 also considered
- Five years (minimum) financial services industry experience preferred; understanding of industry compliance and regulations
- Understanding of Independent Business Model; relevant experience working closely with clients
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; well-spoken both on the phone and in person
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- 401(k) including employer match
More about the Gregory Simmons Group
Our Financial Advisory practice works as advocates for high net-worth clients and their families. We seek energetic professionals who care about the quality of their work, enjoy working in collaboration within a team, and offer strong listening and communication skills.
We believe that each of our associate’s interest in personal and professional development is critical to our ongoing and continued success. We have built our careers and reputation on a higher level of integrity, honesty and trust. By offering what we consider to be “best-in-class service”, we continually seek new roads for improvement and maintain an openness to learn from our mistakes.
As a team, we work collaboratively and enjoy exceeding our client’s expectations. We provide comprehensive problem solving and organizational skills, while analyzing key details that are important to our client’s overall financial picture and well-being. By presenting customized solutions, using sound principals and practical application, we help our clients gain clarity on all of their investment planning needs. Our intent is to reduce stress in our client’s lives, manage their investments according to their risk tolerance and goals, and maintain a investment plan that is well-designed, current and comprehensive.
Qualified and energetic candidates who wish to be considered for the Senior Branch Administrative Associate position with The Gregory-Simmons Group are encouraged to submit a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.