Scrum Product Owners make sure the business values of the product (as per the client) are not compromised at any time.
Myriad Advisor Solutions, located in Clive, Iowa is seeking a full-time Scrum Product Owner to join our growing team. As an integral part of our team, the Scrum Product Owner will oversee and guide technical software development projects utilizing the scrum/agile methodology. The Scrum Product Owner will ensure the business values of the product, as per the client, are not compromised. Success in this fast-paced position requires a commitment to building a strong collaborative environment with our team and clients.
Highlights of the Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strictly adhere to the scrum/agile methodology
- Organize sprints according to effort estimates and priorities
- Perform daily scrum “standups” with team(s) to understand status, progress and impediments
- Translate business requirements from Myriad leadership into technical requirements in the form of “user stories” for the development team
- Generate UI mockups (not full designs) for review/approval by leadership
- Provide frequent, detailed status updates to Myriad leadership
- Assist with user training and user manuals/documentation and quality assurance/testing where needed
- Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Web Development, Business Information Systems or related field
- Scrum Product Owner certification preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience as a technical project manager and/or Scrum Product Owner
- Knowledge of software development technologies/frameworks, DevOps, and quality assurance
- Ability to conceive creative and effective user interface concepts for web-based business applications. Demonstrated knowledge of coaching development teams in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Desire to grow as an individual through continuously learning new techniques
If you believe you meet the required qualifications and are excited about this opportunity, we encourage you to apply! Resumes can be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: Scrum Product Owner. If you have further questions regarding the position, please contact Katelin Larson at (515) 850-1218.
Our focus and dedication is to provide big company resources for independent business owners which help them:
-Operate the business more efficiently
-Reduce operating expenses
-Grow their business through strategic hires, client event planning, and streamlined back office support
Myriad has forged strategic partnerships with leaders in technology, office equipment, telecommunications, supplies, marketing, printing, furniture, real estate and business valuations in order to provide the services financial advisors need at costs that usually only big buying groups enjoy.
Myriad Advisor Solutions is comprised of entrepreneurs who have "been there” by building their own businesses. Now we stand ready to help others make the needed value enhancements which can bring increased profit to their company and achieve the goals they have set for their business.