A COMMUNITY EMPLOYER WITH A NATIONAL REACH
We are looking for individuals who have a desire to make a difference and are ready to take on a challenge!
As a Case Manager you will provide individual assistance to a number of clients within your caseload. Your duties would include (but are not limited to):
- Acting as a liaison between the Social Security Administration (SSA) and our clients
- Educating our clients with respect to their claims' progress, deadlines, and details
- Locate and provide resources for our clients that will supplement our efforts
- Work under the direction of our attorneys to overcome potential setbacks
- Collect additional evidence in the form of medical records, employment information, education records, etc.
- And many other duties that help our clients through the long and difficult process of applying for disability benefits
Myler Disability is one of the largest Social Security Disability advocacy groups in the country and we're proud to be headquartered in American Fork.
Our company has ONE OBJECTIVE—making sure people who need and deserve Social Security Disability or SSI benefits get them. We have a national network of advocates to ensure that all of our clients receive personal, local service. (For more information visit our website mylerdisability.com)
IF YOU'RE READY TO BE PART OF THE DIFFERENCE WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
-Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance (after 60 days)
-Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance available -Paid holidays & vacation
-Paid training ($12.00) then a raise once you've demonstrated proficiency (approximately 4 to 6 months in)
Career-minded individuals that can give at least a year commitment Typing speed of 40+ words per minute Must be able to work full time (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm OR 7am-4pm) Some college experience preferred
Please submit your resume (PDF or Word format only please) to the email provided.