Principal Consultant, Stripe
Myers-Holum is hiring Principal Consultants to join our growing Stripe Practice. Stripe is a 90 billion dollar technology company that builds economic infrastructure for companies of all shapes and sizes; from start-ups through public and fortune companies alike. Stripe's software allows companies to receive payments and fundamentally manage their businesses with ease and visibility. Myers-Holum is a chosen partner of Stripe and together, will collaborate with Stripe and their customer's on implementing Stripe financial tools and internet infrastructure.
- Ability to convert highly technical requrements and data into understandable, written, narratives
- Strong Ability to independently translate client and system requirments into sound technical solutions, spanning front end and back end
- Strong ability to independently gather requirements and create user stories and set priority to identify what is needed for the MVP
- Test Projects for bugs and Independently Manage UAT
- Train End Users on new systems -Independently lead a Stripe Implementation
- Develop wireframe and schemetic diagrams to support custorm requirements gathering overall business process discovery
- Collaborate and work closely with in house development team to implement custom solutions
- Shows initiative and proactively problem solves, improves processes and/or escalates risks
- Willingness to learn new systems/technology -Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of organization or different levels of technology
- Shows initiative and proactivly problem solves, improves processes and/or escalates risks
- Stripe Certified
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field or MBA or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of software/technology industry experience within an implementation, consulting or customer success role
- Understanding of API concepts with proven ability to explain complexity of API to customers
- Strong background in finance/accounting, consulting and advisory services
- Experience and knowledge of best practices surrounding technology platforms
- Prior exposure to enterprise-sized organizations or fast-growth start ups
- Myers-Holum Inc. (MHI) is a technology and management consulting firm founded in 1981 and based in New York, New York with several professional services practices, specialized skills and expertise
- Today, MHI has regional presence in core markets across North America delivering of NetSuite and other cloud services.
- Our firm is comprised of a remote workforce of 175+ consultants and developers working across the US and Canada
- Our cutting edge technology partners include Oracle + NetSuite, Google Cloud Platform, Dell Boomi and Stripe, all working with us to provide the best customer experience throughout each implementation
- Specialties include Enterprise Data Management, Data Warehousing, Master Data Warehousing, Performance Management, Google BigQuery, NetSuite ERP and Ecommerce implementations and Managed Services
- Having consulted for more than 800 companies ranging from the Fortune 500 to the lower Mid-Market, our workforce represents a diverse and ambitious group of consulting and development professionals with comprehensive industry, systems, and data management expertise.
- The clients we service represent a wide array of industries including: Manufacturing W&D, Retail, Ecommerce, Software & Technology, NFP, Financial Services, Pharma & Healthcare, Hospitality, and Insurance
- Has been a trusted Stripe partner since 2019
- Having been a NetSuite Alliance Partner and Commerce Agency Partner since 2017, MHI has been recognized as NetSuite Partner of the Year in 2019, 2020 and Dell Boomi Growth Partner of the Year in 2020
- Website: myersholum.com
- MHI offers competitive base salary, incentive pay and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k
- Company access to training and full coverage for certification/exam fees in a variety of products and professional skill sets
- Career growth and upward mobility to meet your long term goals
- In US: MHI offers a company health insurance policy that covers 100% of premiums for the individual
- Remote working opportunity when not traveling for client requirements with full access to the team through technology
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.