Principal Consultant, NetSuite
- Posted: over a month ago
- Ability to lead full-cycle NetSuite implementation projects by translating complex business requirements and processes into NetSuite technical designs
- Solution delivery responsibilities span all project phases, including: discovery, design, build, testing, training, and deployment
- Perform fit/gap analysis on business requirements en route to system design and execution
- Develop wireframe and schematic diagrams to support customer requirements gathering and overall business process discovery
- Lead project management activities such as project planning, creation of work breakdown structures, and change control
- Collaborate and work closely with in-house development team to implement custom solutions
- Act proactively and as a trusted client advocate during engagements
- Contribute to various internal MHI initiatives including resource mentorship and ongoing NetSuite education
- Willingness to learn and develop NetSuite product skills in all areas as required by customer engagements
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field or MBA or equivalent work experience
- Individual has led at least 5-8+ end-to-end NetSuite implementations or has worked as a NetSuite system administrator for 2+ years
- NetSuite certifications highly preferred – NetSuite ERP consultant, NetSuite Certified Administrator, and SuiteFoundation
- Strong background in finance/accounting, consulting and advisory services, general vertical-specific industry experience
- Experience and knowledge of best practices surrounding NetSuite technical capabilities such as: SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, and SuiteTalk. Effectiveness in designing end-to-end solutions with these capabilities in mind.
- Experience with specialized NetSuite process areas and products is preferred, these include: Advanced Manufacturing, Advanced Revenue Management, Demand Planning, Services Resource Planning, OpenAir, and SuiteCommerce Advanced
- Myers-Holum Inc. (MHI) is a technology and management consulting firm founded in 1981 and based in New York, New York with several professional services practices, specialized skills and expertise
- Today, MHI has regional presence in core markets across North America delivering of NetSuite and other cloud services.
- Our firm is comprised of a remote workforce of 175+ consultants and developers working across the US and Canada
- Our cutting edge technology partners include Oracle + NetSuite, Google Cloud Platform, Dell Boomi and Stripe, all working with us to provide the best customer experience throughout each implementation
- Specialties include Enterprise Data Management, Data Warehousing, Master Data Warehousing, Performance Management, Google BigQuery, NetSuite ERP and Ecommerce implementations and Managed Services
- Having consulted for more than 800 companies ranging from the Fortune 500 to the lower Mid-Market, our workforce represents a diverse and ambitious group of consulting and development professionals with comprehensive industry, systems, and data management expertise.
- The clients we service represent a wide array of industries including: Manufacturing W&D, Retail, Ecommerce, Software & Technology, NFP, Financial Services, Pharma & Healthcare, Hospitality, and Insurance
- Having been a NetSuite Alliance Partner and Commerce Agency Partner since 2017, MHI has been recognized as NetSuite Partner of the Year in 2019, 2020 and Dell Boomi Growth Partner of the Year in 2020
- Website: myersholum.com
- MHI offers competitive base salary, incentive pay and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k
- Company access to training and full coverage for certification/exam fees in a variety of products and professional skill sets
- Career growth and upward mobility to meet your long term goals
- In US: MHI offers a company health insurance policy that covers 100% of premiums for the individual
- Remote working opportunity when not traveling for client requirements with full access to the team through technology
TechnologyView all jobs at Myers-Holum
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?