- Posted: over a month ago
Myers-Holum is seeking an experienced data modeler for a 6-month contract opportunity supporting one of our enterprise-level projects.
- Analyze and translate business needs into long-term solution data models.
- Evaluate existing data systems.
- Work with the development team to create conceptual data models and data flows.
- Develop best practices for data coding to ensure consistency within the system.
- Review modifications of existing systems for cross-compatibility.
- Implement data strategies and develop physical data models.
- Update and optimize local and metadata models.
- Evaluate implemented data systems for variances, discrepancies, and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot and optimize data systems.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- 3 years of hands-on experience with physical and relational data modeling.
- Expert knowledge of metadata management and related tools.
- Experience with one of the following data modeling tools: Erwin, ER/Studio, Toad, SQL Data Modeler, Vertabelo, Visio, Collibra
- Experience with Data Vault modeling
- Knowledge of mathematical foundations and statistical analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Myers-Holum Inc. (MHI) is a technology and management consulting firm founded in 1981 and based in New York, New York with several professional services practices, specialized skills and expertise
- Today, MHI has regional presence in core markets across North America delivering of NetSuite and other cloud services.
- Our firm is comprised of a remote workforce of 300+ consultants and developers working across the US and Canada
- Our cutting edge technology partners include Oracle + NetSuite, Google Cloud Platform, Dell Boomi and Stripe, all working with us to provide the best customer experience throughout each implementation
- Specialties include Enterprise Data Management, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence/Analytics, Master Data Management, Performance Management, Google BigQuery, NetSuite ERP and Ecommerce implementations and Managed Services
- Having consulted for more than 800 companies ranging from the Fortune 500 to the lower Mid-Market, our workforce represents a diverse and ambitious group of consulting and development professionals with comprehensive industry, systems, and data management expertise.
- The clients we service represent a wide array of industries including: Manufacturing, WD, Retail, Ecommerce, Software & Technology, NFP, Financial Services, Pharma & Healthcare, Hospitality, and Insurance
- Having been a NetSuite Alliance Partner and Commerce Agency Partner since 2017, MHI has been recognized as NetSuite Partner of the Year in 2019, 2020 and Dell Boomi Growth Partner of the Year in 2020
- Website: myersholum.com
TechnologyView all jobs at Myers-Holum
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?