Celigo Integration Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
- Hands on design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on premise using Celigo platform (Cloud Integration, Application Integration and Enterprise web services APIs in a remote or in-person capacity as requested by the client, including but not limited to video or onsite interaction
- Managing, Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting and supporting existing EDI Integrations, SOA Architecture and Celigo platform
- Build Service Oriented and discoverable Web services and APIs
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to define and determine integration requirements
- Contribute in evolving a Customer's EAI and SOA vision by implementing methodologies, and procedures conforming to standard patterns and practices
- Provide development team with EAI technical subject matter expertise and work with team (Architects, other Tech Leads and Systems Analysts) to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives
- Responsible for establishing best practices in services development, integration of applications and govern detailed designs generated by the vendors
- Monitors and reports on progress in completing engagements and accomplishing goals
- Proactively addresses potential and/or current integration challenges to meet or exceed established timelines and delivers service within budget constraints and seeks ways to reduce application related cost
- Drive organization to improve data integrity for company-wide analytics
- Interface with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solution
- Perform other related tasks as required All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities
- 2+ years of relevant Consulting or Industry Experience
- Experience providing end-to-end integration solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services
- 2+ years' experience working with the Celigo
- 1+ years' experience working with Netsuite
- 1 years of experience in software delivery or software development (Java/JEE preferred)
- Working with people in a career where you will be client facing
Why Become an MHIer
Your Life at Myers-Holum & What you Can Expect:
Do you desire collaboration? Are you ready to shape your future and positively influence change for your customers? If so, then it's time to join the MHI Team where you can own your individuality and collaborate with other curious and thought-provoking minds. Discover what you are capable of by paving your path through MHI using your expertise and discovering your true potential.
Every MHIer is committed to our mission and operating principles; We remain curious as we lead with a genuine interest in people, ideas, and the unknown. We remain humble in knowing we can change how we currently do things and it is our ability to learn and grow that makes us a success. We remain resilient in understanding that success is not linear and that through reflection and a steadfast passion for betterment, we can continue our mindful and purposeful growth.
A little about "Us"
We've been around for 40 years. You'll get stability & growth with us. Myers-Holum is a technology and management consulting firm that was founded in 1981 and continues to grow year after year. Today we have over 400 remote employees sitting across ten countries; United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile, Uruguay, Philippines, Vietnam, India & Pakistan.
The Partnerships we've built. Our cutting-edge technology partners include Oracle NetSuite, Stripe, Google Cloud Platform, Zone Billing, Celigo, and Boomi all working with us to provide the best customer experience throughout each implementation.
Our Structure. We're a boutique firm with a strong internal framework. Our powerful model includes robust Sales, Solution Architecture, Resourcing & Enablement, Consulting, Project Management, Managed Services & Development, and Integration departments with subject matter experts sitting in each function.
Our Employees. We're a company that recognizes we're only as strong as our people and each person who joins our firm contributes to our well-being. We strive to ensure all employees have a career path within Myers-Holum for both upward and lateral opportunities while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
We're growing and making waves along the way, join us on this journey!
- MHI offers a competitive base salary, incentive pay, and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, and paid time off. Full package offerings are based on the Country in which you reside.
- Company access to training and full coverage for certification/exam fees in a variety of products and professional skill sets
- Career growth and upward mobility to meet your long-term career goals with mid-year and annual reviews scheduled on a recurring basis
- MHI invests in our employee's health by offering a company medical insurance policy that covers 100% of premiums for the individual employee with a ZERO deductible in the United States
- Remote working opportunity when not traveling for client requirements with full access to the team through technology
Our interview process is efficient and provides you with an opportunity to showcase your strengths, current abilities and share your future career aspirations while learning whether Myers-Holum would be a good fit for you. You will be paired with a member of our recruiting team who will handle all of the logistics as well as provide thoughtful feedback after each touchpoint to ensure you are kept within the loop from start to finish. Our recruiting timeline can be flexible to align with your circumstances; our typical timeline can take 2-4 weeks to complete however this can be adjusted or expedited depending on your needs. You can expect the following touchpoints when interviewing with MHI
- 30-minute call with our recruiting team
- 60-minute video call with a MHI Team Lead, Delivery Manager, or Practice Manager
- 90-minute interactive "Case Study" session with a Delivery Manager or Practice Manager
- Executive leadership review and decision making
The salary range for this position is $100,000 - 180,000 USD. Total compensation for this role also will include a quarterly incentive plan with the potential for an additional $5,000 to $100,000 per year. This position and compensation range is for candidates who reside in the United States. Our compensation ranges and packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate. It is not a common practice or guaranteed for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range and compensation decisions are determined using a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to; skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications, and specific location due to cost of living & labor considerations; All of which will be considered during the interview and offer process. Salary ranges and incentive plans will differ in other countries in which MHI pays local currency.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Myers-Holum
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?