Our ideal candidate
You are a highly skilled animator and designer who produces top quality work on very tight deadlines. You are a creative thinker and problem solver who can excel in both independent and collaborative working environments. You are experienced in developing and executing marketing designs and have a thorough understanding of what makes content engaging and effective to a broad range of audiences and on a variety of platforms. You are curious about design and technology and demonstrate a dedication to keeping up with the constantly evolving landscape of design tools, technologies, and resources. You have experience creating, implementing, and executing ideas for a variety of platforms and use cases. Crucially, you are able to rapidly and cleanly prototype those ideas across iOS and Android devices, experiences, and scenarios. Finally, you are flexible and able to work with teams from around the world in other time zones, different date lines, and unfamiliar routines.
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic, Information, Communication, Web design or equivalent preferred, however, will consider candidates without.
· At least 4 years of UX and Graphic Design experience
· Strong command of visual and communication design principles
· Demonstrated mastery of Adobe Creative
· Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion and illustration
· Clear and concise communicator displaying strong organization, teamwork and leadership skills
· A keen ability to create work under minimal supervision, as well as package and present solutions to the wider creative / management team
· Ability to Design/illustrate new graphics
· Develop designs from concept to production ready assets
· Designing across multiple platforms such as mobile, desktop, APP and responsive.
· Provide strategic advice in relation to future product development initiatives.
· Collaborate with internal design teams to develop graphic design approaches for projects and presentations
· Collaborates with other lead professionals to ensure design and documentation are in accordance with project expectations
· Strong typography, layout and print design skills
· Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects
· Must be comfortable working in both Illustrator and Photoshop
· Exceptional interpersonal, communication (both, spoken and written), and influencing skills, as well as an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment
· Ability to operate and communicate at all business levels
· Ability to think big, and to inspire passion in others
· Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
· Experience in design, animation, multimedia, or relevant field
· Proficient in a variety of graphic applications including After Effects, Motion, Illustrator and Photoshop.
· Able to create visually strong pre-visualization elements like storyboards and style frames for communicating with the creative team.
· Strong drawing and conceptualization abilities
· Ability to create new 2D graphic designs