As a Healthcare Integration Architect, you will to take part in an agile engineering process. You will architect and implement back-end solutions using Microsoft technology stack using their cloud services. You will lead the team to develop robust and inter-operable back-end service interfaces that communicate seamlessly with the landscape of enterprise health systems, using standards such as HL7 and FHIR. You’ll be developing back-end FHIR APIs and working with EMR API’s to connect to those systems. Through intuitive visuals and interfaces, you will be working with the front-end developers on creating modern and appealing applications across multiple platforms for patients of all types and demographics.
· Taking a leadership role in connecting and advancing our integration capabilities with EHR systems building seamless integrations with third-parties to link their data to our existing and future products based on standardized formats such as HL7, SMART and FHIR
· Write and maintain technical procedures and documentation for the application interfaces developed.
· Work in an agile, object-oriented, team environment with version control, change management and continuous improvement protocols.
· Owning the architecture of the external integration products to ensure scalability
· Implementing quality assurance testing standards and processes
· Develop integrations with EHRs and Healthcare Applications and Services.
· Participate and lead team and department meetings by providing feedback on current day-to-day activity and recommendations for improvement
· Create specification guides for Interfaces
· Document customer implementation details in SharePoint
· Work with project management to coordinate new HL7 projects.
· Create technical requirements based on review and analysis of requirement specifications supplied by Business Systems Analysts and/or business users.
· Knowledge of, or experience with, healthcare management information systems standards, HL7, FHIR LOINC, SNOMED, RxNorm, MLLP, ICD 9 and 10
· Experience with the design and development of EDI solutions that meet HIPAA X12 standards.
· Knowledge of any of the following applicable languages/platforms: .NET, Java, SAS, VB, C++, Visual Studio or other modern programming language or related software.
· Knowledge of MS SQL Business Intelligence tools (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS) or other enterprise business intelligence software.
· Knowledge of Mirth, Nextgen, Biztalk, Logic Apps, Azure, Cosmos DB, Active Batch and other core integration tools and services
· Ability to create and restore database backups, performance monitoring and query tuning.
· Knowledge of database concepts and data processes to understand, develop, analyze and support various new projects and make recommendations for improvements to existing processes.
· Ability to create and follow technical specifications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- FHIR: 3 years (Required)