- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
· Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment for both facilities.
· Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
· Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
· Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
· Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
· Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
· Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
· Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
· Detect faulty operations and defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervisor.
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
· Understanding or knowledge of CMMS, GMPs, HACCP, Safety, SDS, PPE, LOTO.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
· 4+ years of manufacturing experience.
· Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC.
· Basic proficiency in Microsoft Suite Applications: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
· Strong safety awareness and adherence to safety procedures and SOPs.
· Understand and follow written and verbal job instructions.
· Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously.
· Ability to read and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and written procedures.
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills to work with and influence people with different backgrounds and job functions.
· Excellent teamwork skills.
· Be productive and stay on task with little or no supervision.
· Ability to be on call evenings and weekends.
Schedule: Typically Monday-Friday (8 hour shift – exact hours to be determined); rotating on-call schedule
MycoTechnology, IncWhy Work Here?
We are an innovative food ingredient company utilizing mushroom fermentation technology. Great benefits (including an EcoPass) begin day 1!
Incorporated in 2013, Aurora, Colorado based MycoTechnology, Inc. is a food technology company that harnesses the metabolic engine of mushrooms, known as mycelium, to create novel ingredients that solve the food industry’s biggest challenges. Our innovative ingredients and transformative technology offer solutions for sugar reduction, food insecurity, sustainable protein, natural immune support, and much more. For more information, please visit www.mycoiq.com.
18250 E 40th AveAurora, CO
Real EstateView all jobs at MycoTechnology, Inc