Our company is looking for personal childcare providers that are great with children and have exceptional management, communication, organizational and observational skills. These nannies would be responsible for shaping the minds of the next generation, while caring for the families most prized possessions (their kids).
- The ideal candidates must have experience and be comfortable with caring for children at the clients' home.
- This individual must be able to implement a strict schedule and daily routine.
- They must be consistent, dependable, responsible, and above all caring.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare children for school and other activities
- Commute kids to and from school, after school activities
- Provide traditional childcare such as babysitting
- Help the kids with their homework
- Supervise and monitor the safety of the children
- Run household errands such as grocery shopping and laundry
- Plan and prepare meals for the kids.
- Sit and care for household pets (as needed)
Qualifications and Skills
- Must own a smartphone
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must possess physical ability to complete the responsibilities listed above
- Must have at least 3 years of childcare experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must pass a thorough background check that includes criminal, sex offenders’ registry, drug screen, education, and reference records.
- CPR and First Aid certifications are required
- Special needs experience is a plus