Our company needs reliable individuals that are great with children and have exceptional management and communication skills. These individuals form a company that is working to fix the work-life balance of working families (especially moms); by performing tasks that include but are not limited to traditional childcare, kids’ transportation, and home management services.
The ideal candidates would follow instructions and have a positive attitude. The care providers must be dependable, responsible, and caring. This position requires individuals to create and maintain a consistent schedule.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Prepare children for school and other activities
- Commute kids to and from school, after school activities, etc.
- Provide traditional childcare such as babysitting
- Help the kids with their homework
- Supervise and monitor the safety of the children
- Run household errands such as grocery shopping and laundry
- Plan and prepare meals for the kids.
- Sit and care for household pets (as needed)
- Must own a smartphone and be technologically savvy
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have 3 years experience in childcare
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must provide proof of insurance and maintain said insurance
- Must be able to pass a thorough background check
- Must have a vehicle in good condition.
- Must be willing to commute at least 30-45 minutes daily
- CPR and First Aid certifications are required
- The Desire to travel up to 25 percent of the time is required