Senior Staff Accountant (Remote) - $2500 SIGN ON BONUS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$2,500 NEW HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS!
MyUS is looking for an experienced Senior Staff Accountant - Join us and be a part of a company that offers eCommerce shipping solutions!
The position will assist the Accounting Team by performing accounting related functions such as: Management of financial information by researching and analyzing accounts, accounts payable verification’s and documentation, systems data and subsidiary ledgers maintenance, accounts receivable and related communication, along with overall maintenance of accounting department files.
What does MyUS.com offer you?
- Full benefits package
- Paid time off plan
- Up to seven paid holidays throughout the year
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Company contributions to your health, dental, and vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Flexible spending accounts for both medical and dependent care (company contribution to child care)
- Catered company meals three times a week, even more during peak season times (on-site only)
- Internal training and advancement opportunities
- Company perks and discounts with local companies
- Work-flex environment
- 100% Remote work available
Got what it takes to join the team?
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Record financial transactions via journal entries, including month end close process
- Perform moderately complex analysis (rebates, accruals, etc.) and prepare monthly account reconciliations in support of the financial statements
- Analyze operations costs for accuracy
- Perform variance analysis and P/L reporting
- Assist in the annual financial audits
- Make bank deposits as necessary
- Research and analyze accounts, then provides financial information to leadership
- Reviews account payable clerk’s transactions as required
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects as assigned by Management
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, or related field of study with an emphasis in accounting or finance
- Minimum of 3-5 years accounting experience
- Prefer previous experience with ERP accounting software’s such as Microsoft Great Plains
- CPA candidate preferred but not required
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
- Must be highly skilled in Excel Spreadsheets
- Excellent overall Microsoft Suite skills
- Easily adapts to technology changes
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially during departmental deadlines
- Must work well independently
- Maintains work place confidentiality given the sensitivity of the role
For 20 years, consumers around the globe have trusted MyUS to provide a simple, reliable way to shop US online stores and ship their purchases worldwide. We deliver a streamlined and cost-effective shopping experience and shipping experience to 550,000+ members in 220 countries and territories.
MyUS has been named to Inc. magazine's 5000 fastest-growing private companies six times since 2008, and for good reason. As the first and largest company in the industry, MyUS receives and ships over $292 million in eCommerce purchases annually, with hundreds of new members joining every day.
This remote position will require you to independently have access to high-speed internet access and a distraction free workspace within your home. Company IT equipment will be provided. Position will be located within the state of FL and will require to get to our headquarters in Sarasota, FL for specific meetings or trainings, expected to be less than 10-20% of the role in office, and primarily during the initial onboarding process.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at MyUS.com