Email Marketing Manager
- Expired: February 19, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
MyUS.com is looking for a talented, passionate marketing expert to lead and implement key strategies in email, social, and push notifications. The CRM Manager will thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment and have the desire to expand international digital marketing tactics quickly. They will partner with our Marketing Director, fellow Marketing Managers, Designers, Digital Marketing Specialists and others to develop campaigns and content across multiple marketing channels. They must be able and eager to manage multiple responsibilities.
This individual will contribute to improving our current global footprint from a tactical and strategic level and support various digital marketing channels. They'll promote our B2C and B2B shopping and shipping services, apps, browser extensions, and website, as well as US, China and UK e-commerce products, through numerous marketing channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate story-telling content and execute email marketing campaign initiatives
- Design & execute multivariable test on campaign and automation performance to achieve business goals
- Enforce email brand standards on all email assets
- Create and execute tactics to convert inactive users through various platforms and tactics
- Drive lead nurturing automation across all departments
- Identify trends and opportunities to improve email open, click, and click-through rates
- Monitor and maintain email reputation
- Examine and interpret data into clear insights and provide actionable recommendations
- Write, edit, and revise articles for our blog
- Create strategic cohesive content campaigns across our website (blogs and landing pages), Apps (push notifications), social media, and email marketing
- Ensure email designs are optimized across popular platforms and devices
- Execute seamless user acquisition and retention campaigns and automation
- Build and segment the audience based on data provided by the team
- Establish strong relationships across tech, product, and customer experience teams
- Adopt quickly to new technologies (within and out of the email marketing space).
- Partner with customer service, and product team to deliver quality content and emergency messages
- Track and report on campaign results, and data analysis, contribute to weekly/monthly meetings, and regularly communicate results, strategies, and tactics.
- Maintain CAN-SPAM & GDRP compliance, and email communication preference
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study
- 5+ years previous work experience in email marketing; running and developing Email, SMS, and Push Notification Campaigns
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- BloomReach or other CRM experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of, and interest in, current digital marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices
- Specialist in developing social marketing strategies that are native to each channel and that can deliver tangible results
- Direct experience with social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok
- Ability to work with, analyze and present data (Google Analytics, Tableau, Appsflyer, Firebase or Google Optimize a plus), and a proven track record of using this to track KPIs for successful, performance-based marketing
- Experience writing long-form and short-form copy for e-commerce sites or other media channels
- Experience in growing international marketing strategies, and ability to adjust strategy based on regional needs
- App store optimization, senior SEO development, and customer retention experience is a plus.
- Be comfortable taking the initiative to find and solve problems, and take the lead on projects
- Be eager to learn and grow, and be hungry to succeed
- Ability to follow and carry out instruction with excellent attention to detail
- Positive and professional interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication and can implement directions clearly
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
This position reports to our Marketing Leadership team. Relocation is not offered. Only candidates residing within the state of Florida, Illinois, and Tennessee will be considered. This remote position will require you to independently have access to high speed internet as well as distraction free workspace within your home.
Get fresh Email Marketing Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!