Responsible for planning production in a plant, customer relationship management, sales support, and data analytics. This includes working with multiple internal and external partners and support of the daily processing of orders, with various reporting.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Abide by all regulations, policies, codes, work procedures, and instructions.
· Responsible for understanding the customer needs to determine how to internally balance with sales, production, shipping and external distribution resources.
· Assess orders, including special orders and late orders, and validate inventory with team members. Communicate decisions to team members, update the accounting system and communicate to brokers/customers.
· Understand, analyze, administer, manage and build various reports from the customer’s databases.
· Provide key analysis and report about how our products are selling. This includes weekly order trackers, and project status reports.
· Identify and report key information in order for our sales staff to better understand the relationship with our customers. Create and communicate operational and financial information so sales staff is better prepared for customer weekly meetings.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC.
1. Must be able to work independently and collaboratively to set goals, prioritize tasks, plan and execute initiatives.
2. Strong attention to detail and exhibit a sense of urgency where required.
3. Must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced, continuously changing environment.
4. Effective communication with other departments and outside contacts is essential.
5. Must be able to multi-task various projects with various outsourced partners and meet deadlines.
6. Ability to maintain records and prepare reports and correspondence related to the work.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Two years experience as an account analyst and/or scheduling of products, preferably in the food industry.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) is a must
· Working knowledge of Great Plains and/or Vicinity operating system a plus
· Supply Chain experience preferred.
· Effective written and oral communication skills is required.
· Ability to work effectively with others in a team environment.
· Ability to interface with various levels of employees and customers.
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
We understand the need to deliver timely and accurate results. Our approach to recruiting includes proactive networking, referral generation and customized sourcing based on each individual search. Our process begins with listening and striving to understand common goals so we can identify skills and traits that are most important for success in each placement.