Marketing Manager Full Time
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Title of Position: Marketing Manager
Position Type [FT/PT/temporary, etc.]: Full-time
Compensation: Competitive salary + employee benefit package
We are currently experiencing hypergrowth and expanding our management team! We are currently seeking a Marketing Team Manager to join us! Candidate must have deep experience in both digital and traditional marketing campaign development from ideation phase & potential opportunity analysis to ongoing budget management to end phase campaign performance review and gap analysis.
Description of Key Responsibilities:
• Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for organization’s marketed services.
• Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, direct mail, radio and in-person events, as applicable.
• Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
• Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Monitors competitor services, sales and marketing activities.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
• Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all service lines, promotional materials, and events.
• Directs division’s forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly and in conjunction with overall organization objectives.
• Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing target territories, quotas, and goals.
• Represents company at trade association meetings to promote company services.
• Assists other departments within organization to prepare digital collateral, manuals, technical publications and miscellaneous documents requiring marketing input.
• Reviews and analyzes performance against marketing programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent number of years of experience
• Five (5) years of related experience with progressive management & leadership experience.
- Digital Marketing Experience including extensive SEO background and extensive experience with Marketo, Pardot or Eloqua platforms
- Client Relationship Development
- Process Management & Improvement
- Marketing Plan Research, Development & Analysis
- Budget Management
- Excellent written, oral presentation skills with a strong capacity to interpret, communicate and solve complex business and organizational issues
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
MyOutDeskWhy Work Here?
Awesome team, great benefits and room for growth! Apply now - we are excited to have you join us.
MyOutDesk has been providing virtual staffing solutions to successful business entrepreneurs and work teams for 15 years! We pride ourselves in maintaining great retention of our people and clients as our core values are to serve others continuously to meet and exceed their needs for success.
3001 E St. SacramentoSacramento, CA