Clean Rite is looking for Customer Service Associates to join our growing, stable, and family-owned company in Brooklyn, NY!
With over 70 stores strategically located in the NY Metro Area, as well as Ohio, Baltimore, MD and Allentown, PA, Clean Rite Center brings to New Yorkers across the boroughs an unprecedented laundry experience. We are a growing, stable, family-owned company!
Customer Service Associates report to Assistant Team Leader and/or Team Leader and are responsible for the daily duties in maintaining high levels of customer service through offering a clean, safe and friendly store.
- Report to work on time and in a clean uniform
- Assist customers with use of laundry cards, machine selection and operation, retail purchases and with any other questions that arise
- Keep supervisor informed of any customer service issues
- Follow all safe practices to prevent accidents and injuries to customers and employees
- Know what to do in emergency situations and maintain a safe environment inside and outside of the store
- Ensure highest level of cleanliness is maintained inside and outside of the store
- Inform supervisor when inventory items are running low
- Continually walk the floor and maintain a clean environment
- Utilize log book to report any building or equipment maintenance issues
- Accurately utilize cash register or point of sale computer
- Has a thorough knowledge of the products sold and what they are used for
- Encourages customers to purchase additional items
- Ensures retail items are neatly stocked at all times
- Follows all company policies and procedures