Company: Clean Rite
Job Title: Bilingual Customer Service Associate (full-time)
Location: Staten Island, NY
We are looking for a Bilingual (Spanish/ English) Customer Service Associate to join our growing, stable, and family-owned company in our Staten Island location!
Customer Service Associates report to Assistant Team Leader and/or Team Leader and are responsible for the daily duties in maintaining high levels of customer service through offering a clean, safe and friendly store.
Essential Functions of this position include:
- Customer Service and Satisfaction: Reports to work on time and in a clean uniform; assisting customers with use of laundry cards, machine selection and operation, retail purchases, and with any other questions or concerns that arise; keeps supervisor informed of any customer service issues they may need to help with.
- Store Safety and Security: Follows all safe practices to prevent accidents and injuries to customers and employees; knows what to do in emergency situations such as fires, floods and severe weather; maintains a safe environment inside and outside of the store.
- Store Cleanliness and Upkeep: Ensure the highest level of cleanliness is maintained inside and outside of the stores; inform supervisor when janitorial items are running low; continually walk the floor picking up debris, emptying trash containers, checking bathrooms and performing other cleaning duties as required.
- Building and Equipment Maintenance: Utilizes the log books to report any building or equipment maintenance issues; immediately informs supervisor of unsafe situations that arise during a shift.
- Retail: Can accurately utilize the cash register or point of sale computer; has a thorough knowledge of the products sold and what they are used for; encourages customers to purchase additional items; ensures retail items are neatly stocked at all times.
- Wash and fold: Process wash, dry, and fold orders for customers on schedule.
- Policies and Procedures: Follows all company policies and procedures.