- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Design Specialist possesses strong knowledge of creative best practices for digital media including social media, display advertising, web design, online video, and related. This position also requires the ability to conceptualize, design, and produce creative assets that are purpose-built to drive optimal results. Supporting Kaleidoscope’s marketing team, the Design Specialist will continue to build the Kaleiodscope brand by designing and producing engaging content. The role will be an integral part of fulfilling internal and external marketing initiatives, and will work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Translate strategic direction into high quality graphic design ideas
- Conceptualize and design creative assets for specific platforms and formats based on the media requirements and Company brand guidelines
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Produce brand marketing assets, working within the Kaleidoscope brand guidelines to deliver high-quality creative assets
- Plan and execute creative content design and asset production for marketing campaigns, including but not limited to - video, audio, organic and paid social posts, sales collateral, website graphics and email.
- Produce live and pre-recorded video and audio productions, including videos, social media content, advertisements, webinars and the like.
- Thoughtfully incorporate edits and feedback; take ownership in making these changes by effectively communicating how long it will take, what’s changed and why
- Effectively manage time and expectations to ensure that their team understands how work is progressing toward established goals
- Protect the brand image, integrity and consistency wherever it appears, internally and externally, in print and in digital
- Maintain, manage and organize asset libraries
- Actively pursue opportunities to learn and expand platform-specific knowledge and expertise, stay up to date on design trends and bring fresh ideas to the team.
- Contribute perspectives and ideas for Kaleidoscope’s growth
- Serve as a culture champion of Kaleidoscope Group PBC, and work in accordance with Company policies and values
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or another related field
- Minimum of four (4) years professional experience working within marketing, advertising, creative, or media with an emphasis on creating design work.
- Exceptional proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS preferred
- An eye for great design, graphic design principles, and typography
- Preferred demonstrated skills in video, audio, post-production editing, and the like
- Passionate about a high level of craft, executing the creative vision of projects along with other teammates
- Attention to detail and ability to self-proof work
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities at once
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when it comes to explaining your work, justifying design decisions, and talking through internal feedback professionally
- A head full of ideas and the drive to lead in a high-growth business
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to pass background study
Applications without a digital portfolio will not be considered
Kaleidoscope is a cloud-based awards management digital platform enabling organizations to fund, design, administer, and host branded scholarship and grant programs. The platform uses leading technologies to deliver an end-to-end solution for sponsors, organizations, and those they support. Kaleidoscope is building a future where financial aid and funding solutions are smart, cost-effective, and as unique as the applicants they serve. Learn more at www.mykaleidoscope.com.
Our mission is to eliminate financial barriers to an education by mobilizing private sector wealth and deploying funds to students in need. This mission is central to our work in diversity and inclusion. Diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on our products and services, and enable us to best serve our diverse customers, partners, team members, and scholars from every background. Varied perspectives help us generate the best ideas to solve the most difficult problems for those we serve. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome our employee’s differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package including an equity option grant for all employees, medical, dental, vision, short term disability, and basic term life insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid parental leave policy, flexible PTO program, and more!
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at MyKaleidoscope