At MyJane, we build robust systems and elegant products that solve real world business problems. Our applications are based on the Microsoft .Net Platform and are designed to be user friendly, high performance, secure and scalable.
We’re looking for experienced and entry level C#, HTML5, SQL engineers to work on the core development team at MyJane. You will be on the ground floor of a well-funded company that is based on great technology, talented and experienced teams and is solving real world problems.
As a Software Engineer at MyJane, it’s all about end-to-end ownership. You’ll be responsible for designing, developing, and evaluating new features, focusing on high-performance implementations without neglecting the user experience. You’ll work in C# and SQL, but you’ll be responsible for writing quality HTML and CSS (Bootstrap!) too.
You will work closely with other developers and project management in a collaborative and energetic environment. Here, we iterate quickly, writing well-structured and elegant code to solve critical business needs – and to provide the best possible experience for our users. We’re located in downtown Fullerton – the center of Southern California.
- Making key technical implementation decisions and helping to guide engineering vision
- Working closely with product management to define user requirements and translating them into reliable, intuitive features
- Evangelizing code quality through writing well architected, structured code, and practicing good engineering hygiene
- Leading and guiding peers, delegating responsibilities and solving hard technical problems
- Constantly driving for improved quality and code health
- Understanding of C# and solid experience with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, or My SQL)
- Excited to solve complex problems in a sophisticated web application
- 2+ years of relevant experience