- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a solutions-oriented Engineer with a passion for making things better? Do you find yourself staring down a problem and being driven to not only fix the problem, but to improve the process? Then you’ll find your perfect career opportunity at Conductive Technologies, Inc. This is the place where driven and innovative professionals like you can reach your full potential, and where you can help us reach ours.
About Us and What we Offer You
With more than 50 years in the business, CTI has been a leader in high volume manufacturing of electrochemical sensors for the medical device and institutional markets. Our brand focuses on research and development, prototyping, regulatory and manufacturing. Our continued mission is to provide leading edge development and manufacturing capabilities that enable our Customer’s innovations. As a Manufacturing Engineer at CTI, you’ll be part of a team that is committed to building long-term relationships and yielding results that exceed our Customer’s expectations.
Benefits and Perks
At CTI, we offer our outstanding employees a comprehensive total rewards program which includes:
- A broad range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401k plan with Company match
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement and training for your current role and to help prepare you for advancement
- A position where you are not micromanaged, but encouraged to take ownership of your job
- Opportunity for professional growth
What the Job Looks Like
As a Manufacturing Engineer at CTI, you will
- Recommend and implement optimal, cost-effective improvements to current production processes
- Actively participate in new product development and coordinate new product launches
- Support current manufacturing processes on the shop floor
- Lead CTI’s safety programs and initiatives
Important Qualifications to your Success
- You are proficient with:
- New product development
- Vision inspection systems
- Safety teams and processes
- You are highly skilled in problem solving (DMAIC) and continuous improvement/lean manufacturing techniques
- You’ve led margin improvement projects and have been successful in leading multiple projects simultaneously
- You have a bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field with 3 years of experience or 7 years of experience in Engineering
- We prefer if you have:
- Experience with lasers (mass projection laser ablation)
- Experience with reagent deposition
- A basic understanding of silkscreen printing
- Medical device industry experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Certification
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oqBkffwk&s=Jobvite
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.
MyHR Partner, Inc
ManufacturingView all jobs at MyHR Partner, Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?