Customer Service - Export Representative
MyHR Partner, Inc Mount Bethel, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
As our Customer Service-Export Representative, you will be the vital piece to coordinate the logistics, documentation, reporting, and customer communications during the very detail-oriented international export process. At Lamtec Corporation, you’ll work with a tight-knit team of dedicated professionals in Mt. Bethel, PA serving over 42 countries out of our 260,000 square foot facility.
What the Job Looks Like
If you’ve never worked with the export process it can be overwhelming at first. There are many documents and reports that need extensive tracking and follow up throughout the lengthy process with deadlines always looming. As our Customer Service- Export Representative you’ll be the glue that holds this process together. Day-to-day you’ll:
- Use your professional persistence to partner with carriers/freight forwarders to schedule container pickups, track progress, and follow up throughout the export process
- Prepare all required documents for export documentation with meticulous attention to detail (i.e., Packing List, Certificate of Analysis, Shippers Letter of Instruction, Commercial Invoice, Certificate of Origin, AES Filing, compliance, and other destination-specific documentation)
- Create and maintain tracking and reports in Excel
- Use your keen eye for detail to identify discrepancies between picking tickets and packing lists and/or bill of lading
- Enter, process, and trace orders through Excel and ERP System (Sage)
- Proactively communicate with customers every step of the way
- Work well with production, shipping, various forwarders, trucking companies, and the rest of the import/export team to create a seamless process
Important Qualifications to your Success
- Customer service experience where frequent follow-up and customer updates were necessary
- Microsoft Excel experience along with other tools to track long, multistep processes
- Thorough attention to detail entering orders, reporting, and tracking information
- A college degree is a plus
- Experience in manufacturing or shipping is a plus
- Previous export documentation or being familiar with the process is a plus
At Lamtec, we do not just offer a job, we offer a long-term, meaningful career. We are a 45-year-old, privately owned business that is focused on being a quality, long-term employer in the Lehigh Valley region. We are committed to investing in our plant, our equipment, and, most of all, our people. 43% of our employees have been with us for 10+ years! We make a difference today, and tomorrow, by producing products that directly impact the fire safety and energy performance of commercial and residential buildings.
We live by the Golden Rule: “Treat others as you want to be treated.” It applies to everything we do. Whether we are interacting with suppliers, customers, or each other, we work hard to live by this rule.
What we Offer You
We have small company values with big company professionalism.
- We take care of our people and provide 100% company-paid medical insurance for our employees and all eligible family members
- Weekly paychecks, Thanksgiving turkeys, holiday party, annual bonus, wellness program, YMCA membership support, employee referral bonuses, and much more
- Lamtec appreciates and respects those with military experience who have served our country
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oPJEgfwc&s=myHRpartner
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization.
(Is this a job you want to and can do? If not, feel free to share this link with someone who can say yes and yes!)
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering Lamtec as a potential employer!
MyHR Partner, Inc
AddressMount Bethel, PA
BusinessView all jobs at MyHR Partner, Inc