- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced accounting professional looking for an opportunity to make your mark in a company that is a dynamic partner to its’ customers? Velaspan is experiencing rapid growth and seeking an Accountant II to join our team! In this position you will have the opportunity to help us create and refine processes and procedures to enhance and standardize our process and accounting function, ensuring our continued success. This role offers the chance to collaborate in our modern office space in Allentown, PA, with occasional remote work opportunities available.
What you’ll do
- Serve as a strategic partner to the executive team through regular interactions and communication to support the success and growth of the business
- Manage and oversee all accounting functions including but not limited to invoicing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, account reconciliations, deposits, expense reimbursements, etc. in a service-oriented industry
- Manage the general ledger, prepare financial statements, and analyze customer spend/trends
- Process payroll, and coordinate state and federal tax reporting with our payroll service
- Standardize processes, drive internal standards, and suggest process improvements
- Work closely with sales team to understand invoicing and commissions
- Collaborate with a recognized local accounting firm, Buckno Lisicky & Company
- Perform spending analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Manage cash flow and lines of credit, lease payments, lease terms, and agreements
- Control international customer and vendor payments
- Opportunity to build and manage a team
What you need to thrive in this role
- 5 years of experience in bookkeeping or accounting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be proficient with QuickBooks and MS Excel
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, Concur and Zenefits preferred
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of your work
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail
Based in Allentown, PA, Velaspan is a leading professional services organization that specializes in wireless network design and consulting services. Velaspan consultants have been integral in the development of thousands of indoor and outdoor mobility solutions across virtually every business environment including enterprise, government, pharmaceutical, healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, and education. Leveraging extensive experience with wireless infrastructure and mobile data collection devices, Velaspan is uniquely positioned to design, deliver, and support the mobility solution that is right for any business.
What we offer you
At Velaspan we are passionate about the quality of our work. We are a dedicated group of professionals who love what we do and where we work. We are referred by the large tech vendors to solve problems others cannot solve and are committed to excellence and strive to offer unmatched support to our customers. We offer our employees great perks like:
- A fulfilling, challenging opportunity to work with an organization that focuses on employee culture and work/life balance - this is a great place to work!
- Comprehensive benefits package including - Medical, dental, vision, and 401k w/match
- Generous paid time off (15 days) in addition to paid holidays
- Supplemental voluntary benefits available – life, accidental, short term, long term
- Company Paid ‘Downtown’ parking
- Interactive, Collaborative workspace in new Class A office building
- Complimentary employee lounge with snacks & refreshments
- Ability to contribute and be part of our exciting ongoing growth
- Working with a leading services organization with a focus in the mobility technology solutions market
- Opportunities to work with prominent clients in diverse industries
- Company-paid training & professional development opportunities
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oEx6hfwi&s=myHRpartner
Is this the job for you? If not, feel free to share this link with someone who might be interested.
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization.
Thank you for considering us as a potential employer!
At Velaspan, we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to that by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
MyHR Partner, Inc
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at MyHR Partner, Inc