MyFacilityTeam Palo Alto, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a Facilities Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Back up to shipping / receiving as required
- Back up receptionist as required
- Meeting and event setup and support
- Furniture installation
- Access control administration
- Maintenance skills (electrical, plumbing, painting) desired
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Proficient computer skills (email, web, Word and Excel).
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Bi Lingual a Plus
- Facilities repair skills with direct customer contact in a corporate environment: 2 years
MyFacilityTeam provides Facilities Management and Preventative Maintenance services to businesses in the SF BayArea.
- Fantastic PTO and Sick time package
- Competitive wage
- Company paid holidays
- Rapidly growing company huge growth opportunity
- Work hand in hand with high profile companies in dynamic environments
MyFacilityTeamWhy Work Here?
Enjoy unrivaled flexibility and be uniquely you while working with a team of great people.
Since 1996, MyFacilityTeam has worked with companies to reduce the cost of maintaining facilities and improve service performance of facility operations. MyFacilityTeam works with companies ranging in size from startups to Fortune 1000.
Palo AltoPalo Alto, CA