Fast-growing industry leader in CBD and alternative health/beauty products seeking a Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. Must be a people person, able to thrive in a fast-paced growing environment and dedicated to providing the best possible professional service interactions via phone, email, and chat. Sales experience preferred with additional upselling opportunities.
Responsibilities and duties
- Provides excellent customer service to all incoming contacts such as order processing, new enrollments, sales support, problem resolution, and product upselling.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Able to master all order processing and sales support related skills.
- Learn key features and benefits of all products and be comfortable upselling to customers and affiliates.
- Conducting regular check-ins with supervisor and training team.
- Adheres to customer care performance/attendance standards and maintains a positive representation of the MDC | HempWorx brand.
- Safeguards proprietary information.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Customer-focused, empathetic, and a great listener.
- Positive and willing to work with leadership and peers to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable learning new systems and processes.
- Happiest when working as part of a motivated team.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or call center environment fields
- Comfortable proactively adding value to interactions such as additional knowledge, product and event information, etc.
- Strong work ethic and desire for personal improvement.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-growing and changing professional environment.
- Desire to grow and develop along with our company.
- 1-2 years of Customer Service Experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Careful attention to detail and procedures.
- Understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and other basic business software as well as ability to learn MDC systems and processes.
What You’ll Love About Us:
Great Company Culture: We’re the anti-corporate corporate! We value people, health, and great products and are dedicated to our MDC | HempWorx family of employees!
Quality Products: Recognized as the Good Guys and as one of the fastest growing CBD companies in the US according to FORBES.(2019) https://www.forbes.com/sites/bethkaiserman/2019/03/24/hemp-authority-seal-cbd-products/#d4d9d1865f07
Work that Stays at Work: Genuine work/life balance served here!
Work/Life balance: We have generous paid days off so you can always come to work rested and invigorated!
Health Benefits: Medical, dental and vision.
Empower your future: Customer Care is just the start! We’re dedicated to providing the training, experience, and development to ensure that you have a long and rewarding career with us - focusing on hiring and promoting internally and maintaining a clear career path for all our employees.