If you have National Director of Admissions, Regional Director of Admissions, or Vice President of Admissions experience, we want to talk to you.
Our mission at MyComputerCareer is to help our students develop the skills necessary to permanently and positively change their lives and futures by attaining financially rewarding and personally fulfilling careers in Information Technology.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
● Life Insurance provided by the employer
● Short- and long- term disability plans
● PTO accrual plan
● Closed Sundays
● IT certification tuition reimbursement
● Competitive wages
● Working with awesome people!
● Changing lives
The Director of Admissions is responsible for creating and executing a strategic vision for the Admissions Team. This is done through the creation of policy and procedures, planning and collaboration with the Vice President of Enrollment and other Admissions leaders. The Director of Admissions holds Assistant Directors accountable by evaluating statistical performance and through one-on-one meetings. This role is responsible for the performance of the Admissions department and as such, works closely with managers to find solutions to problems that arise. The Director of Admissions is also in charge of ensuring staffing levels are appropriate based on business needs. This role is also responsible to ensure proper training and development is happening within the Admissions team, that the team is focused and motivated, that the team is ethical and compliant, and that the morale of the department remains high. The Director of Admissions reports to the Vice President of Enrollment.
The ideal candidate has previous managerial experience in higher education. You are a performance-driven interpersonal leader with a natural passion to motivate team success. You have a positive and energetic personality with strong communication skills and understand how to coordinate efforts across departments and teams to produce overall end goal(s). You are team-oriented and appreciate our core values of Integrity, Customer First, Love, and Excellence.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As Director of Admissions you will:
● Provides dynamic leadership to 7-10 Admissions teams and their direct reports
● Ensures all Admissions practices within the department are compliant and ethical
● Assess weekly, monthly and annual enrollment statistics to ensure goals are being met and exceeded
● Communicates with Assistant Directors of Admissions and Admissions Advisors regarding performance, progress and concerns of the Admissions team
● Meets regularly with Assistant Directors of Admissions to hold them accountable for their performance, develop strategies and uncover and solve problems
● Steps into Assistant Directors of Admissions responsibilities when needed
● Creates and updates policy and procedures for the Admissions team
● Ensures Dashboards and reports are updated and accurate
● Audits student records and enrollment processes to monitor compliance with regulatory agencies
● Collaborates with Admissions leaders and the VP of Enrollment to develop sales processes and strategies
● Provides coaching and guidance to Assistant Directors of Admissions to develop leadership skills
● Outlines daily responsibilities for Assistant Directors of Admissions and holds them accountable for completing daily, weekly and monthly tasks
● Ensures each Admissions Advisor on the team is receiving the proper coaching and training
● Drives Assistant Directors of Admissions and Admissions Advisors to push prospects quickly and aggressively through the enrollment process
● Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
● Financial Aid
● Employee Development
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
PHYSICAL AND COGNITIVE DEMANDS
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
We provide educational opportunities, including high demand certifications, for one aspiring to become an Information Technology professional. Our programs are designed to prepare students for direct entry into the job market and provide hands-on instruction. It is our goal to specialize in those areas for which the job growth potential is highest. Our hallmark is personalized, practical, real-world instruction that best prepares the student for his or her future while meeting the needs of employers. And, we pledge to accomplish that in an encouraging, resourceful, and enabling atmosphere.
To learn more about our company, please click here: www.mycomputercareer.edu
Why Work Here?MyComputerCareer owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet from our corporate headquarters near Raleigh, North Carolina. Our schools serve the needs of thousands of students while giving employers an educated and skilled workforce in the markets where we are located. We provide educational opportunities, including high demand certifications, for one aspiring to become an Information Technology professional. Our programs are designed to prepare students for direct entry into the job market and provide hands-on instruction. It is our goal to specialize in those areas for which the job growth potential is highest. Our hallmark is personalized, practical, real-world instruction that best prepares the student for his or her future while meeting the needs of employers. And, we pledge to accomplish that in an encouraging, resourceful, and enabling atmosphere. To learn more about our company, please click here: www.mycomputercareer.edu
Awesome company with room for growth, amazing mission, aggressive pay, and company sponsored benefits!