Brand Marketing Manager
MyComputerCareer Holly Springs, NC
- Expired: July 29, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Interested in being the point person responsible for the Brand of 3 NEW Companies?
We are looking for someone to lead the charge and deliver brand marketing for CIBR. This is a strategic position that is 75% B2B marketing within the education, IT and staffing industries. This roll requires excellent project management and brand management implementation skills.
This role is responsible for the planning and execution of advertising and marketing campaigns across all media channels and platforms inclusive of TV, Radio, Digital, Print, PR, and Social Media. The Manager reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer in all marketing matters related to the new CIBR brand and coordinates closely with the Director of Marketing Operations, the Director of Marketing Strategy, and the Creative Director to complete marketing initiatives on time, in budget, and to drive business growth. Your primary metrics include increasing and improving web traffic, user engagement, brand awareness, sales, and market share across the full spectrum of CIBR products and services. Ongoing data analysis to better understand customer behavior and site/advertising performance is an essential component of this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee web content development for CIBR’s web properties including websites, blogs, and social media platforms with attention to compliance, message consistency, brand style guidelines, version management, and publication.
- Project manage marketing initiatives and creative development across all channels and platforms
- Evaluate advertising and marketing opportunities and vendor partnerships and make appropriate recommendations.
- Understand the customer experience and the life cycles of multiple products and services to create synergistic campaigns and strategies to maximize the lifetime value of the customer through ever-increasing engagement and adoption
- Manage production schedules and resources of the marketing department in concert with team leaders and stakeholders to achieve timely delivery of whole campaigns
- Manage external vendor relationships as needed for timely, successful accomplishment of events, campaigns, joint promotions, and other initiatives.
- Communicate opportunities and costs, risks, and rewards of proposed marketing campaigns and initiatives to Sr. Leadership
- Analyze and evaluate data associated with all marketing initiatives for the CIBR brands and report on KPIs and other performance metrics. Make strategic and tactical adjustments based on market data as it evolves.
- Understand and articulate the company vision, mission, values, and objectives in both internal and external meetings with active and potential coworkers, clients, partners, and vendors.
- Understand and apply emerging technologies and best practices for ever-improving results.
- Identify and understand trends in the cybersecurity and IT networking employment, education, and managed services environment and lead the creation of relevant real-time content and advertising to capitalize on these trends.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of marketing and digital marketing concepts, principles, best practices, tools, and technology
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in order to effectively communicate with a variety of constituents
- Impact/results-driven and organized – highly accountable, thinks business first, sets clear objectives and goals, delivers results. Strong self-management and project management skills
- Ethical conduct at all times. Positive, helpful, team-player attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, fairly structured, goal-driven, and accountable environment
Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology or related field; or a comparable combination of education and experience.
- Two to 5 years in a marketing strategy or operational role with accountability to performance metrics and a solid record of achievement.
- Portfolio of work including websites managed, campaigns created and executed, metrics, and/or demonstrated track record of success
- Must be able to work effectively both as a team member and independently
- A “can do” attitude and someone who adapts well to change and evolving responsibilities
- Self-starter with speed – ability to create results quickly (when needed) to seize real-time opportunities
- Innovative and informed – always trying out new things, finding creative solutions, always testing and learning, optimizing content, imaginative, uses new technology
Experience as a Brand Manager or a Marketing Manager or Marketing Campaign Manager may be good fits.
AddressHolly Springs, NC
BusinessView all jobs at MyComputerCareer