MyComputerCareer Dallas, TX
- Posted: 26 days ago
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Our mission at MyComputerCareer is to help our students develop the skills necessary to permanently and positively change their lives and futures by attaining financially rewarding and personally fulfilling careers in Information Technology.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Life Insurance provided by the employer
- Short- and long- term disability plans
- PTO accrual plan
- Closed Sundays
- IT certification tuition reimbursement
- Competitive wages
- Working with awesome people!
- Changing lives
The Assistant Director of Admissions will be the driving force in the planning, managing, and organizing of campus admissions operations and programs to deliver excellent career education to students resulting in their gainful employment. This position will directly assist the Campus Director and Director of Admissions Ground with obtaining monthly, quarterly, and annual goals in Admissions. This position will need to have high energy as they are constantly interacting with staff and students regarding both positive and challenging situations.
The ideal candidate has previous managerial experience in higher education. You are a performance-driven sales leader with a natural passion to motivate team success. You have a positive and energetic personality with strong communication skills and understand how to connect with potential students to conduct consultative sales presentations. You are team-oriented and appreciate our core values of Integrity, Customer First, Love, and Excellence.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an Assistant Director of Admissions you will:
- Provide dynamic leadership on campus to drive, motivate, and achieve Admissions goals.
- Assist the Campus Director (CD) by overseeing and reporting the daily admissions operations of the campus.
- Collaborate with the Campus Director and Executive team to ensure proper and productive admissions process is followed.
- Daily communication with the admissions team regarding productivity, reporting, and Admissions best practices.
- Assess and track daily, weekly, monthly and annual admissions statistics to ensure that goals are being met and exceeded for your campus admissions team.
- Auditing of the enrollment process and student records to ensure full compliance with regulations and requirements of our accrediting body, department of education (DOE), federal and local agencies.
- Follow appropriate procedures as established by the HR department for effective recruiting, selection, training, and development of campus admissions staff.
- Assign and direct admissions tasks as directed by the Campus Director and Director of Admissions Ground; praising employee performance; rewarding and disciplining employees.
- Address and solve complaints.
- Ensure adherence to company policy and procedures.
- Attend regular staff meetings to ensure communication, feedback, and maintain productive work processes.
- Participate in the admissions process as needed.
- Serve as a primary member of Campus Leadership driving all campus functions in the event of a vacancy in the Campus Director role.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Professionalism, trustworthiness, and ethics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional Leadership and Management skills
- Corporate reporting
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or a combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 years related experience as a Campus Manager, Admissions Director, or similar role with an applicable skillset
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer knowledge, especially in Microsoft Office products.
- Exceptional social interaction skills.
- Maintain a professional demeanor, attitude, and appearance.
- Statistical and financial analysis ability is highly desirable.
- Some travel required <15%
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
We provide educational opportunities, including high demand certifications, for one aspiring to become an Information Technology professional. Our programs are designed to prepare students for direct entry into the job market and provide hands-on instruction. It is our goal to specialize in those areas for which the job growth potential is highest. Our hallmark is personalized, practical, real-world instruction that best prepares the student for his or her future while meeting the needs of employers. And, we pledge to accomplish that in an encouraging, resourceful, and enabling atmosphere.
To learn more about our company, please click here: www.mycomputercareer.edu
MyComputerCareerWhy Work Here?
Awesome company with room for growth, amazing mission, aggressive pay, and company sponsored benefits!
MyComputerCareer owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet from our corporate headquarters near Raleigh, North Carolina. Our schools serve the needs of thousands of students while giving employers an educated and skilled workforce in the markets where we are located. We provide educational opportunities, including high demand certifications, for one aspiring to become an Information Technology professional. Our programs are designed to prepare students for direct entry into the job market and provide hands-on instruction. It is our goal to specialize in those areas for which the job growth potential is highest. Our hallmark is personalized, practical, real-world instruction that best prepares the student for his or her future while meeting the needs of employers. And, we pledge to accomplish that in an encouraging, resourceful, and enabling atmosphere. To learn more about our company, please click here: www.mycomputercareer.edu
12225 Greenville AveDallas, TX