KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Provide effective individual therapy services to patients receiving treatment for substance use disorders
· Initiate and maintain an individualized treatment plan, document progress in treatment, and ability to secure re-authorizations for services
· Ability to assist and support patients in developing/implementing a recovery plan
· Comfortable conducting Tele-health and in-person comprehensive assessments, evaluations and developing treatment plans
· Demonstrate clear verbal and written communication skills to peers, service providers, agencies and culturally diverse patients.
· Must be able to travel to all MyCare locations as needed
· Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
· Must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the assigned duties
· Must be conscientious and respectful of others
· Must be flexible and able to work autonomously
· Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
· Must demonstrate a commitment to the mission of MyCare Health Center
· Master's degree in Social Work required
· Michigan state license required (LMSW preferred)
· Certified Addiction and Drug Counselor (CADC) or Certified Advanced Addiction and Drug Counselor (CAADC) strongly preferred
· 2+ years of therapy/counseling experience strongly preferred
· Competency in assessment skills and evidence-based practices required
· Computer literacy is required (EMR, Microsoft Office) required
· Schedule flexibility: as required which includes one evening per week required
· 5+ years of post-licensure psychotherapy experience strongly preferred
· Post-graduate continuing/advanced training preferred
MyCare is dedicated to the achievement of the health care quadruple aim; better health, better care, lower cost and joy in the work place. We are an active community collaborator, moving collectively towards a common goal, to improve the health of the community we serve.
MyCare is a proud member of the National Association of Community Health Centers, the Michigan Primary Care Association, and the Greater Detroit Area Health Council.
MyCare is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3), a recognized Patient Centered Medical Home, Federal Tort Claims Act Deemed Facility, and Federally Qualified Health Center. MyCare provides comprehensive and integrated primary care, behavioral health services, and dental care throughout Macomb County, Michigan.
MyCare Health Center