MyBite Vitamins– It’s the vitamin you’ve been waiting for!
Want to design for a brand that makes people’s lives deliciously better every day? Our creative and brand team are the vision and strategy behind MyBite Vitamins and we are looking for an awesome Graphic Designer. You’ll dive right in on developing web, social, print, video content and more. The creative team works directly with brand and our Creative Director to radically transform the vitamin category. You will manage high volumes of work, tight turnaround times and technically challenging projects. Outstanding technical skills will be required, as well as the ability to work under pressure and solid knowledge of design fundamentals.
We are interested in an individual who can work collaboratively with the team, develop and design print, web and multi-media marketing assets that reflect our target audience and meet our brand standards. Knowledge of printing procedures, photography and illustration is a plus. Be part of our team and join the best and brightest in creating world-class creative outputs that transform concepts into beautifully simple creative solutions.
Design and Production
· Design and production of print-ready promotional material such as POP collateral, hang-tags and display signage
· Produce a wide range of retail advertising and promotional material ranging from print ads, flyers, brochures and sales materials
· Design and production of web graphics
· Design email marketing templates, digital signage, and social media assets
· Mock-up skills are a must
· Ensures compliance with corporate identity standards
· Understand the brand style guide and know how it should be used for print and online design
· Preparing digital files
· Ensuring smooth transitions between in-house design and outside suppliers and vice versa
· Assisting in administrative marketing matters as it pertains to creative requirement
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic design (client or agency environment)
· University or College degree in Graphic Design or Digital Artist/Media
· Proven typography and design abilities
· Expert skills in Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
· Advanced photo editing skills and manipulation
· Advanced skills on Mac platforms
· Strong track record in ensuring deadline adherence and multi-tasking ability
· Eye for detail with a track record of executing flawlessly and ensuring smooth and speedy production
· Strong project management and organizational skills.
· Team player with excellent communication skills with the ability to work independently.
Why work for us
· We provide competitive compensation and benefits
· We offer career advancement opportunities and challenge our employees to excel in their roles
· We believe in supporting the communities in which we serve and encourage our employees to get involved
· We believe in teamwork and are committed to creating a high-performing team that will help provide superior design and support for the team
Our benefits package includes the following:
· Medical, prescription, dental, vision
· Flexible spending accounts for both health and dependent care
· Voluntary lines of coverage such as short-term disability, life insurance, cancer insurance and accident insurance
· 401K program
· Paid time off
· Paid holidays
· Employee assistance program (EAP)
In addition to more traditional benefits we also have a
· Monthly fitness/wellness reimbursement program
· Coffee and snack bar
· Employee game room where we host employee get-togethers on a quarterly basis
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your resume and portfolio samples for consideration.
Position is in our Vancouver, WA office